Metatrader known bugs ... - page 101

techmac:
Their site was down too But also, mt5 does not send a tick when it opens the indicator - that is why without ticks it does not work

Not the problem in that initial tick (even though they used to send it before the new builds). The problem is that you get nonsense errors like "unknown time frame" for perfectly legal time frames, or a problem with CoppyBuffer() functions, and so on, and so on ...

mladen:
Not the problem in that initial tick (even though they used to send it before the new builds). The problem is that you get nonsense errors like "unknown time frame" for perfectly legal time frames, or a problem with CoppyBuffer() functions, and so on, and so on ...

Metatrader 5 is a joke ...

techmac:
Metatrader 5 is a joke ...

Sometimes it seems so

One example : call a CopyRates() with a perfectly legal time frame. On one tick it will work. And then, on some random tick, it will raise an "invalid time frame" error for that same time frame. And so on (a lot of cases like that)

After all these years they should have made it perfect already. Instead some errors that existed at the beginning, still exist.And the above "error" is a plain nonsense.

All in all, mt5 is a disappointment so far (at least for me)

mladen:
Sometimes it seems so

One example : call a CopyRates() with a perfectly legal time frame. On one tick it will work. And then, on some random tick, it will raise an "invalid time frame" error for that same time frame. And so on (a lot of cases like that)

After all these years they should have made it perfect already. Instead some errors that existed at the beginning, still exist.And the above "error" is a plain nonsense.

All in all, mt5 is a disappointment so far (at least for me)

meaning : after 10 years, this new metatrader 4 will still be the same as now

techmac:
meaning : after 10 years, this new metatrader 4 will still be the same as now

Just 10 years That is not so bad :)

Sometimes after back testing, parameters are not saved in the report. How can I solve it?

apprentice coder:
Sometimes after back testing, parameters are not saved in the report. How can I solve it?

Few people reported that same bug.

As far as you are concerned, you can not do anything but wait that mt corrects it (the bug)

mladen:
Few people reported that same bug. As far as you are concerned, you can not do anything but wait that mt corrects it (the bug)

OK

Reported it to metatrader - no answer yet

apprentice coder:
OK Reported it to metatrader - no answer yet

Welcome to the club : they never answer

techmac:
Welcome to the club : they never answer

Then why are they calling it a service desk?

Reason: