Metatrader known bugs ... - page 60

Not comforting.

And I see more and more errors reported at mq - and they never tell that something is corrected : just a new build and the errors remain

I spot some weird dependency - the processor load of Metatrader depends on Chrome (w64 8.1).

Without Chrome the processor load reads 0% for the Metatrader 4 terminal, while with Chrome it is up at 2-3%.

Could any one confirm this behaviour with his hardware?

Ovo:
I spot some weird dependency - the processor load of Metatrader depends on Chrome (w64 8.1).

Without Chrome the processor load reads 0% for the Metatrader 4 terminal, while with Chrome it is up at 2-3%.

Interesting

I don't use Chrome but firefox and from time to time metatrader messes up firefox screen (I can see parts of metatrader charts in firefox). I am not sure if it is a metatrader or a firefox bug

Same thing here : firefox and sometimes I get a nix of firefox and metatrader : as if metatrader draws at a wrong window

Again problems with labels in build 697

Ovo:

Windows 7 (64 bit)

No change with Chrome, whether MT online or not.

Big Be

This morning IE would not open with its normal MSN news web page instead my MT4 build 670 kept loading as if it was the web page complete with the normal IE headers etc, so what is going on.

cja:
This morning IE would not open with its normal MSN news web page instead my MT4 build 670 kept loading as if it was the web page complete with the normal IE headers etc, so what is going on.

I do not have problems like that. I am using Firefox and from time to time in a firefox I see parts of metatrader terminal instead of seeing what the actual web page is (as if metatrader interferes with firefox)

mladen:
I do not have problems like that. I am using Firefox and from time to time in a firefox I see parts of metatrader terminal instead of seeing what the actual web page is (as if metatrader interferes with firefox)

Similar problems with firefox - if metatrader is running, it will mess up my firefox, no other app does that

Hello,

if, when using the debugger, you cannot see the variable value in the "Watch" tab add this piece of code before start or OnTick:

class CFix { } ExtFix;

Bye

Reason: