Amazing my robot friend

Very very nice and happy for that

I know you're a robot but now you need to sleep like me because it's midnight

Have a nice week-end Mladen, and thanks for all your work

Zilliq

Ift RMI rsx smoothed histo.mq4

hello i'm intersting in this file, but i couldn´t downloaded in the mt4

I'm sorry Sir Mladen..

I mean, histogram version look similar as rsx histo indicator in the picture..

Could you make it Sir?

Thankyou..

Files:
rsx_histo.png  25 kb

Hi Mladen,

I bought the indicator on the elite section but, I'm probably stupid, I don't find the option to desactivate the ITF and only have the RMX=rsx variation

On the picture below, momelength=1 so it must be the RSX, and usedfilteredprice=false=ITF "normal"

But I have an ITF rsx not the RSX

How do you do to have only the RSX(p=1) or RMX (p>1) with this indi

As I said before, with the same indi to have RSX or RMX (depends on lenghtmomentum) (Without itf so), ITF "normal" of this one, and RWMA ITF of this one

Thanks for your help

Have a nice day

Zilliq

mladen:
zilliq

It is simple

You can use price filter (rwma) or not (simply by setting use filtered price option)

As far as rsx is concerned : if Momentum period is set to 1 than it is a regular rsx, any period greater than 1 is a "rsx variation". So you can adjust everything using parameters
Files:

zilliq:
Hi Mladen,

I bought the indicator on the elite section but, I'm probably stupid, I don't find the option to desactivate the ITF and only have the RMX=rsx variation

On the picture below, momelength=1 so it must be the RSX, and usedfilteredprice=false=ITF "normal"

But I have an ITF rsx not the RSX

How do you do to have only the RSX(p=1) or RMX (p>1) with this indi

As I said before, with the same indi to have RSX or RMX (depends on lenghtmomentum) (Without itf so), ITF "normal" of this one, and RWMA ITF of this one

Thanks for your help

Have a nice day

Zilliq

It does not have an option to turn off the inverse fisher

You have a line of code that goes like this :

inv = 50.0*(1+(MathExp(2*zlema)-1)/(MathExp(2*zlema)+1));

[/PHP]

if you add a boolean option that would be called CalculateIFT (for example) you could turn the IFT on and off by changing the upper line to look like this :

[PHP] if (CalculateIFT)

inv = 50.0*(1+(MathExp(2*zlema)-1)/(MathExp(2*zlema)+1));

else inv = 10.0*zlema+50.0;

PS: you also have to set the Ema period to 1 in order to get "pure" rsx in that case (it would look like this then :

Files:
ift_rsx.gif  42 kb

Thanks a lot Mladen,

It's very nice to you

I will change this line who calculate the IFT by the seconds to add this option on the indi

As I said sometimes I think it's better to use the non IFT and sometimes not, and like this we will have RSX, RMX, IFT or not, normal or not (rwma) and so on. It's very very useful I think and thanks from all users. With these options we can use it as we want without having many indicators on the screen (the graph is already soooo small sometimes with all the indies)

Thanks a lot, I will be back if I have a problem with this

Have a nice day with your family and thanks for all

Zilliq

Wonderful Mladen,

it works very well

As you see, your same indi, with different options

RSX (the one of MrTools), RSX with this indi, IFT RSX and RWMA IFT RMX

Of course there is different lines, but we can put it on one if we want to

As you see, for example, IFT is very good for trend, and no IFT=RSX or RMX is very good to see divergence

Thanks a lot for this, you do a very good job

Have a nice day for all, and for your help

Zilliq

Files:

solarin1107:
Ift RMI rsx smoothed histo.mq4 hello i'm intersting in this file, but i couldn´t downloaded in the mt4

Tested it, and all is OK

You can even simply click on the link you pasted at your post, and you will be downloading the source code for that indicator

mrtools:
Bayuveneo, made the regular histo versions.

Thanks for your help Mrtools..

best regards

Bayuveneo

mladen:
Tested it, and all is OK You can even simply click on the link you pasted at your post, and you will be downloading the source code for that indicator

thank you

a kindly and patient teacher

Reason: