Advanced trading lessons - page 29

are with trend pin bars good?

yes at the beginning of the inner slope? or after a very extended sideways counter trend.

or a sharp swing against the trend that was extended.

after?

after an extended inner slope swing a with trend bar is almost always a trap.

Files:

remember

remember i said two signals that look the same close by usually mean two different things.

this next shot i wanted traders to see the psychology that made traders believe we were

short off this pin bar.

Files:

Thank you!

Hi Boe, I'm new here and I've been trying to read all this thread with great interest ... first of all congratulations! ... then I think the name of this thread should be simply as TRADING LESSONS because all I seem to me earlier as "Trading Tips" and not true knowledge that we all traders must have to be in this business.

At this point I do not have enough knowledge to be able to contribute with this discussion and my English is not very good (thanks to Google Translator... LOL), but I will continue to read everything with great interest.

Thanks again!

PS - Thanks also to other members who have contributed so tirelessly for a better understanding of this subject.

Come on Boe you need to get these findings into a Trading strategy now...so we can put it all together to see how it works.

Yes come we need to be showed it trading now. We are waiting Boe...

Boe,

all the stuff you exposed is very interesting but this is the reality:

"theory is that you know everything but nothing works, practice is that everything works but you do not know why" (A. Einstein).

So we want to see your theory applied to real trading, this will be the final prove.

I bought that stupid benny hill CD single from HMV-- his master voice too

lyrics

a man name ERNIE, he is the fastest milkcow(typo) in the WEST

~

could you believe benny hill and mr bean are the NORM people that you will meet in england , when you talk to them about science, mathematics, investment possible strategy etc

strange, but true, they sound politely but with hatred and stupidity inside - england BRITS

trendchangetrader:
Tina, The Alamo Tour Guide - YouTube turn the sound up

Ha ha..I like your sense of humour trendchange..

alot of information

well i know all the information almost with second nature that's for sure,

but no one here has the time i spent in front of the charts testing this stuff. so there

second nature must be boosted.

this is what i did when first starting to trade the information we all just learned.

i drew trend lines with the over lays turned on. daily light green lines .... weekly light orange....

and monthly... lines in black.

i then marked the two points where the trend lines came from... if the lines were not relevant

to where price is psychically now then i erased them.

i also put a horizontal lines where near by monthly closes are.

my chart looks like this.

i also put in horizontal line where near by yearly closes are.

i also mark my largest period that i am in ...center line and start and end.

my chart looks like this.

Files:
Reason: