Featured Martingale EA to explore and expand, provided by a programmer - page 2

nice works,hope to see update in 2-3 days.

i would like to see also some feature like auto lot size,the ea will decide the safest/best lot based on amount of money

1234:
i would like to see also some feature like auto lot size,the ea will decide the safest/best lot based on amount of money

So how do you want this to work?

I can use MM to calculate the first trade lot based on risk amount (percentage of account balance) and margin required. But all subsequent orders are still based on lot multiplier. Is this what you mean?

christinaLi:
So how do you want this to work? I can use MM to calculate the first trade lot based on risk amount (percentage of account balance) and margin required. But all subsequent orders are still based on lot multiplier. Is this what you mean?

i was actually thinking like this,for manual setting we can adjust lot size and multiplier right?

for auto setting ea will decide lot size and multiplier for us.

and i got 1 more thing in my mind,since this ea gonna use indicator next time,why dont make ea will find the right spot to multiply the lot and the grid based on graph..

10 layer max:

0.01 < 20 grid

0.01 < 30 grid

0.02 < 40 grid

0.02 < 50 grid

0.03 < 60 grid

0.08 < 70 grid < based on indicator,if ea can predict where the trend will be reverse it will be great.just my opinion though...

I don't know if this method actually gonna make good profit or not,but at least i give some idea...

Martingale system coverage and

Good evening, I need a system that there will be two positions reverse, ie purchase and another one on sale, when one of the two going in one direction will immediately have a position in that direction with a lot size greater than that of the initial positions to cover the loss caused by the initial position, can you help

att

henry bustamante

lets make this ea the safest & profitable martingale robot ever

some idea...i just found this ea,and it seems really nice profit with very minimal drawdown...

try take a look https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/84/martingle-rsi.mq4

hope this will improve your ea

Hi, Guys,

I have just uploaded a new version of this EA on post 1. This time primary entry is based on indicator conditions.

I want to repeat this, my intention is only to introduce ideas and well programmed systems, I'm not claiming this is an EA will make you millions, however this system is valid and substantial even it's currently only based on one standard indicator.

If someone think they have better indicator you can post here or contact me privately if you choose not to share here.

There's also a video to explain the current version.

This version currently only have 1 group of trades at any given time. My next version probably will allow multiple groups. In the end this would be very complicated system allows many groups trading at the same time, however this EA is well structured to handle all trades appropriately.

Thanks for reading.

thx again for the update,ill try find good indicator for this ea

Hey Christina,

Everything looks like its working great. We really appreciate your time and effort!

I know we are looking for the best Overbought/Oversold Indicator to use with this EA. One of the best I've ever seen is is the Williams %R. I'm new to MQL programming, but I've been able to write a simple martingale ea (not a grid though), and will try it out using the Williams %R.

Any chance you could post a decompiled version of your EA so we could play with using different indicators? It might help narrow down the best ones to use.

(I might learn how to program a grid while I'm at it!)

Joe

Reason: