Featured Martingale EA to explore and expand, provided by a programmer - page 7

7xtrader:
Cristina how things are going. I am following your care in doing a good job. I present to help in whatever is the matter, because I have great confidence in martingale systems. You've seen the EA BurguerKing Forex Factory? Already achieved some progress since the last update? The coonfigurações for testing. Do you have any for me to get going here to help? Working with forex 24 days. Congratulations for the work.

For anyone who trade substantial lesser lot size then normally permitted by their account size, most time martingale will produce great result for a long period of time. It's the possibility of death trade is the main problem.

I've been crazy busy last month, really didn't get a chance to investigate all the ideas being presented. Soon I will first upload a version that allows one buy group and one sell group exist at the same time, this way while one group is in recovery, the other group can be in profit.

Thanks for following this thread.

EA performance update

Thanks icfxtrader,

What version of Christina's EA are you using? I think you mentioned earlier that you added a stop. I'm guessing it was to the Base Template since we can modify it. I can't open, or decompile the other two.

I've been running a live demo test since 7 Nov on EURUSD M15 and USDJPY M15. Started with $3K and its up over 33% profit. Using a 1.5 Lot Multiplier.

If the Drawdown continues to stay low, I'll go Live with it in another week or two.

Maybe Christina can find some time over the Holidays to incorporate some of the suggestions.

Thanks Christina!

Joedetailedstatement7nov-29nov.htmchristinaeurusdm15.setchristinausdjpym15.set

Hmmmm, attachments got strung together, but there are 3 there. Let me try again.

Trade1953:
Hmmmm, attachments got strung together, but there are 3 there. Let me try again.

I'm working on a multiple basket version now then a multiple basket with hedge, just can't find enough time. Hope to update soon.

Trade1953:
Thanks icfxtrader,

What version of Christina's EA are you using? I think you mentioned earlier that you added a stop. I'm guessing it was to the Base Template since we can modify it. I can't open, or decompile the other two.

I've been running a live demo test since 7 Nov on EURUSD M15 and USDJPY M15. Started with $3K and its up over 33% profit. Using a 1.5 Lot Multiplier.

If the Drawdown continues to stay low, I'll go Live with it in another week or two.

Maybe Christina can find some time over the Holidays to incorporate some of the suggestions.

Thanks Christina!

Joedetailedstatement7nov-29nov.htmchristinaeurusdm15.setchristinausdjpym15.set

CL-Martingale 111001 - see attached for settings

Files:

christinaLi:
I'm working on a multiple basket version now then a multiple basket with hedge, just can't find enough time. Hope to update soon.

Looking forward to the hedge feature. Thanks again Christina for all your hard work!

Death trades! Will shall see if the bot can recover.

Issues with running on Finfx broker ecn

Hi Christina,

Thankyou very much for sharing your work with us.

Does your Ea support Ecn brokers?

For some reason it doesn't seem be running it on Finfx consistently.

No errors are displayed, and it trades sometimes and sometimes not.

Thankyou so much,

Tony

Sorry, I fixed it. Just had to turn the metatrader off and then on again. I'm so sure i did this before.

Reason: