Featured Martingale EA to explore and expand, provided by a programmer - page 10

FidiSWK:
hi christinaLi, just wonder if it is possible to code an EA according my needs, can you help me?

Feel free to contact me via email directly for your programming needs.

My email is contactchristinali@gmail.com.

Hi Christina

I have sent you an email with an idea on this EA, had a go with your base template - but I couldnt make it work

Happy to have you quote on a fix for me

Cheers

Nufty

Nufty:
Hi Christina

I have sent you an email with an idea on this EA, had a go with your base template - but I couldnt make it work

Happy to have you quote on a fix for me

Cheers

Nufty

I have been in contact with Christina

Her service is very professional - well priced and of high quality

Nufty

Hi, guys, just want to let you all know I have updated a new program for share with everyone.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183609

Enjoy.

Hi Cristina, I very much appreciate your work and your help traders in this forum. Is it possible to base a template to put time when a EA martingale base template work? tnx advance

Martingale will never work in forex.

iMA Trand iChaikin Martingale - expert for MetaTrader 5

The iMA (Moving Average, MA) indicator gives the direction of trading.
If there is a trend, we begin to look for signals in the direction of the trend, but from the iChaikin indicator (Chaikin Oscillator, CHO).

When the martingale is on, each subsequent position opens with an increased volume of ' Coefficient '.
There can be no more than one position in a market at a time.

iRSI Martingale 10 Levels - expert for MetaTrader 5

Trading using the iRSI ( Relative Strength Index, RSI ) indicator with martingale elements.

Three Typical Candles Martingale - expert for MetaTrader 5

One of the Three Typical Candles versions - the trading engine was rewritten, martingale was added.

The EA does not have Stop Loss, Take Profit, or Trailing.

The EA calculates Typical prices for bars # 1, # 2 and # 3 (or # 0, # 1 and # 2) on the specified ' Working timeframe' timeframe. The EA holds a series of positions in one direction. Upon receipt of a signal, if there are positions opposite to the signal, these opposite positions will be closed.

Reason: