There are ideas for a profitable advisor - page 8

tol64:
You're evil)))))))))))

gvs:
You're evil)))))))))))

Not at all. But sometimes I can pretend to be. )))

gvs:
You're evil)))))))))))
No, He is the kindest and most punctual person on the forum.

MLR:
No, He is the kindest and most punctual person on the forum.
It's not me. It's the universe. ;))

tol64:
It's not me. It's the universe. ;))

I remember once upon a time, back in the day, you had a profile on Quartet where in the "about me" section you wrote very nicely about the universe. I do not remember verbatim, I only remember that after reading it I became a little kinder.

But now my brain no longer thinks about the sublime. My brain is only thinking about money, about lots and lots of money, and my super cool MTS is going to earn lots and lots of money.

MLR:

I remember once upon a time, back in the day, you had a profile on Quartet where in the "about me" section you wrote very nicely about the universe. I do not remember verbatim, I only remember that after reading it I became a little kinder.

But now my brain no longer thinks about the sublime. My brain only thinks about money, about lots and lots of money, and my super-cool MTS is going to earn lots and lots of money. )

If you read it in the mood, it feels good. ))

If I have made a mistake, it was unconsciously. After all, in this world, everything is relative, and the formation of logical and conceptual thinking in each of us proceeds differently. This means that each of us is at a different level of understanding of certain things and that is why friction, disagreement or misunderstanding between people often arises. When I don't understand something, I look at it from the outside, but looking is not enough; you have to see. So I go further and I find I am already looking at the planet from outside, holding it in my hands. I look at it, examine it and come to the point where everything seems to make sense, but it's not enough and I need to dig deeper. As I get closer and smaller, another world comes into view. It does not look like the one I had before. So many things that were not available to the outside world have been revealed and more time is needed to explore and understand everything, but you do not have to worry about that, because there is no time, there is only eternity ahead. One day in this world too, everything seems to become clear and the unstoppable current of an unquenchable thirst for knowledge carries you further away. There is no point in resisting, and why should one resist that which brings joy? You find yourself in a completely different world by the same method of reducing and bringing yourself closer. It is as rich in variety as the previous worlds, but again, everything is so new and completely unfamiliar...

After going through several levels, one cannot help but wonder: - "Is there a limit to all this? Everything smaller is a part of something bigger, everything interacts with each other and cannot be one without the other. Considering microcosm, I decide to make an attempt to move in the opposite direction, not shrinking and getting closer, but exactly the opposite. I don't know what drives me, nobody knows what drives us, and there is nobody who can tell us exactly what drives us.

Now I am looking at our solar system from the outside. I still can't see, I'm only looking. But still, something is beginning to emerge, there are analogies. There are similarities between the atom and the solar system. So maybe a star is an atom, on a different level? There are differences, but there are similarities too. Constellations are molecules. Galaxies are molecular structures. They are countless and could they be matter on another level?! Zooming further and further away, I find myself looking at my hand. Directing my gaze to the starry sky, I feel I am looking at myself from inside. I can see something now, and nothing else bothers me. I'm no longer looking, I'm contemplating the world and it feels damn good...

There's nothing stopping you from rowing lots and lots of dough and thinking about the sublime. Especially when the dough is being paddled by MTS. ;)

tol64:

If you read it when you're in the mood, it feels good. ))

There's nothing stopping you from raking in lots and lots of dough and thinking about the sublime. Especially when the money is taken from MTS. ;)

Interesting enough, I liked it. There are not only programmers here but also philosophers and wise men. There are a lot of good people, but for some reason we don't notice them, although we come across them every day))))))))

What makes you think that your system is profitable? is there an unbreakable algorithm? or several years of proven income from it? What are the criteria for profitability? what are the drawdowns and profits in %, and what is the probability of losing? How many years have you been trading on it? Show me the stats.

what are the guarantees that you will pay? And what from each account? Is it simple honesty, or will everything be documented?

223231:
what are the guarantees that you will pay? And what from each account? Is it simple honesty, or will everything be documented?
And what exactly would you like to see? statistics for the year? I can't do that and don't want to. I can post these statistics from my account (personal) every week. The guys have explained everything to me.
Reason: