For "Solar wind" believers - page 16

you place an order according to this indicator...if market goes your way, the way indicator predicted...you collect the money...(that is if market didn't change it's direction later)...if indicator changes signals (in case market goes against you and against this indicator's prediction) you either wait for it to change direction (this could take years) or accept a loss...

Amir_A:
Thank you SecretCode.. would you please explain a bit more that how trade with this system?

Amir_A:
Thank you SecretCode.. would you please explain a bit more that how trade with this system?

Amir

Sorry to disappoint you but i do not trade this indicators/system because all 3 indicators repaints so i can not help you regarding this system

We get asked a lot to add alerts, make multi timeframe, etc. versions of Solar Wind, but always decline. Anyway decided to make an Solar Wind EA for testing purposes only, maybe every one testing will see what we are talking about and understand our reasons, but please,please only use this on demo.

Files:

mrtools:
We get asked a lot to add alerts, make multi timeframe, etc. versions of Solar Wind, but always decline. Anyway decided to make an Solar Wind EA for testing purposes only, maybe every one testing will see what we are talking about and understand our reasons, but please,please only use this on demo.

you can look a bit the last transaction of buy!

I use a trailing TradeManager for.

closed the transaction to buy, but did not open sell!

thanks

Files:
eurusdm5.png  12 kb
eurusdm5_1.png  11 kb

mrtools:

best USDJPY went on, but still gotta set my trailing better

Files:
usdjpym5.png  40 kb

mrtools:

my settings :

Files:

gtudor:
you can look a bit the last transaction of buy!

I use a trailing TradeManager for.

closed the transaction to buy, but did not open sell!

thanks

That is a usual problem when repainting indicators are used from an EA and that is one of the main reasons why such indicators actually can not be used effectively from Eas. mrtools made that EA simply to show what "Solar wind" alikes are doing when used from an EA

mladen:
That is a usual problem when repainting indicators are used from an EA and that is one of the main reasons why such indicators actually can not be used effectively from Eas. mrtools made that EA simply to show what "Solar wind" alikes are doing when used from an EA

can you explain what the difference is between Solar Wind Indicator Settings --- Close on settings used for trend change.

I do not understand!

gtudor:
can you explain what the difference is between Solar Wind Indicator Settings --- Close on settings used for trend change. I do not understand!

gtudor

Please read my post again

The main problem with repainting indicators is that it will change "signals" somewhere in the past and that is the reason why what happened to you happened. Repainting indicators are like that : if an EA should work exactly as they "signal" then the EA should be able to change the orders in the past and that is not possible

The EA should be used for learning purposes only : to learn why repainting indicators can not be used in automatic or signal trading

mladen:
gtudor

Please read my post again

The main problem with repainting indicators is that it will change "signals" somewhere in the past and that is the reason why what happened to you happened. Repainting indicators are like that : if an EA should work exactly as they "signal" then the EA should be able to change the orders in the past and that is not possible

The EA should be used for learning purposes only : to learn why repainting indicators can not be used in automatic or signal trading

Ok . Thanks !

Reason: