Risk 2% for up to 6% or more profit per trade.

My system, ID 21915, is waiting for approval.

My system trades only GBPUSD with 10% of your account equity, which means you should trade 0.1 lot for every $1,000. However, I always place 20 pips Stop and 60 pips or more TP. It means you risk 2% for up to 6% or more profit per trade. I may take up to 3 losses per day so you must expect 6% daily losses.

In order for me to produce the best possible results, I have to focus on the market. Please allow me to respond to your questions or comments on Friday, Saturday and Holidays when the market is closed.

Have you a backtest ?

888.88 per month?! Not sure the RAS system is ready for such a number, but good luck

Now, it's Friday and I finished trading for this week. I will be here Friday and Saturday for your questions.

Pat, I can not back test my system becaue it's discretionary system.

Spencer, I reduce my fee to $450/month for 3 months.

I produced 8.21% return for this week. Please take a look my product at 2060 GBPUSD | Rent a Signal

Have a nice weekend!

If you are going to be asking that kind of quid, you really need to post some history. 1 week at RAS is no indicator of a good signal, and with everything that has happened and as young as RAS is, to demand that kind of $$ I don't think will work very well. But hey, to each their own.

Even with a posted history, you'll need some history here at RAS as there have certainly been some issues that prevent going all out with a provider...

Good signals, if 'sold' properly, could be more addicting than crack for many users. Anyway... carry on and good luck