1,000% profit in 1 year possible Forex Signals - page 3

Linuxser:
I think the email content is pretty clear and readable. Don't you think? I have to move your two posts because the thread where you post was closed for posting. Seems when we installed this new forum version accidentally falls to open.

The email is readable but the issues are still there without any explanation or solutions. I don't know what I need to do to get these issues resolved or just give me an explanation if RAS does not believe what I report are issues for them.

Weekly and Monthly

Did not trade well this week because I took 29 trades with only 45% winning, especially on Monday and Friday when I traded well before. I was so afraid to have a losing week after 8 winning weeks in a row. I must train myself to enjoy losing.

End the week with +9% and month with +46% on my own record but RAS has lot better results. If you are my clients, I want to know what you got. Please post your results here if you can.

Many things to be improved. Will work hard on this weekend for solutions for my weaknesses.

Have a very nice weekend.

PS. I found the RAS ranking is very interesting. Yesterday I was dropped from 5th to 20th for an even trading day.

5% weekly compound profit can turn $10K to $100K in one year. | Rent a Signal

Risk 2% per trade is important for my clients

There are 2 main reasons for my clients to risk 2% of your account equity per trade when trading my signals:

1. Manage risk:we will always have money to trade the other days. Don't risk more.
  2. Maximize return: the power of my trading system is compounding. when we risk 2%, we can compound our return to maximize our profits. Don't risk less.

I need to explain a little about why you don't want to risk less when you trade my signals because I see some of my clients risk less, such as 0.5% per trade.

The reason you don't want to risk less is because you will not be able to compound as fast as risk 2%. You already know how I compound if you check my performance record. Here are example what happen when risk less, let's said 0.5% on a $10,000 account.

If you risk 0.5%, your trade size will be

$10,000 x 0.5% / 15 pips = 3.33 mini lots (you will trade 13.33 lots when risk 2%)

Per my trading plan, my profit target is 30 pips or more. Your profit will be

3.33 mini lots x 30 pips = $99.90 (your profit will be $399.90 when trade 13.33 lots)

Your new equity will be $10,099.90. Your next trade size will be:

$10,099.90 x 0.5% / 15 pips = 3.36 lots

Instead of $10,399.90 x 2% / 15 pips = 13.86 lots

which is 0.5 lot more than risk 0.5% and it will be compounded when your account growth.

To earn 1,000% profit in 1 year with reasonable risk trading my signals, you must risk 2% per trade. No more and no less.

5% weekly compound profit can turn $10K to $100K in one year. | Rent a Signal

have you stoped to trade?

Knut:
have you stoped to trade?

No, I am trading every day but RAS just can't copy my market orders. It does copy limit orders if you check my history. I open an trouble ticket but just don't get no response. I don't know what I can do.

You can check my trades at partnerfx System | Myfxbook and may ask RAS support to do something.

Reason: