MetaTrader 5 for iPhone and Android

Today the first mobile version of the MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad was released. Now you can have MetaTrader 5 in your pocket. Download MetaTrader 5 Mobile from AppStore – it's absolutely free!

The powerful functionality of the desktop version coupled with the special design of the mobile interface, makes trading in financial markets even more comfortable. MetaTrader 5 mobile provides the possibility to trade anytime and anywhere.

Trade, keep up with financial information and monitor your account – do it 24 hours a day with MetaTrader 5 for iPhone. You want to open a position in the morning while you are in London and then close it in the evening when you reach Hong Kong? No problem!

Soon charts and analytics will be added in the MetaTrader 5 mobile version. Furthermore, the list of supported mobile platforms will be expanded with the release of Android and Blackberry versions.

MetaTrader 5 for iPhone ensures portability without sacrificing functionality. Download the terminal free and start a truly mobile trading experience!

This is a great news!!!

Now let's sit and wait when brokers will start switching to MT5!

i think i might need to get an iphone!

If only MT5 wasn't crippleware, this would indeed be good news

DonaldT:
If only MT5 wasn't crippleware, this would indeed be good news

Why do you think so? MT4 wasn't perfect at the beginning.

Looking forward to the Android version - any idea when this will be released?

Sad to have to retire my Windows Phone, was hoping MT5 would support Windows mobile as I still need word and excel on my phone.

News: MetaTrader 5 for iPhone

Quite recently, a mobile version of the MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal for iPhone has been released. With this release, traders have received an exciting opportunity to trade from anywhere in the world. But we are not resting on our laurels, and we are moving forward to improve the mobile terminal.

Soon charts will appear in the MetaTrader 5 Mobile. With the new version, traders will be able to conduct trade operations and visually monitor real-time quotes. However, this is not the last innovation - this is only an interim step towards a mobile terminal equipped with technical analysis tools. Immediately after the release of the version with charts, we will start developing a terminal with indicators and graphical objects. With the new features, the MetaTrader 5 Mobile will provide the widest opportunities to traders, opening a new insight into mobile trading.

The features of the MetaTrader 5 Mobile Terminal continue to expand. So follow the news to keep abreast of the latests developments.

Live Video of the Charting in MetaTrader 5 iPhone

Development of a new version of the MetaTrader 5 iPhone mobile terminal is in full swing. It already includes charts allowing traders to visually track price movements. Soon indicators and graphical objects will appear in the mobile terminal.

While the developers are working selflessly to improve the mobile terminal, we want to show you the intermediate result. Different types of charts, a wide choice of timeframes and flexible scaling - all these features are already available in the MetaTrader 5 for iPhone.

The video is available at: Charting System of MetaTrader 5 iPhone [VIDEO] - MQL5 forum

MetaTrader 5 Android: First Screenshots

As you probably know, along with the MetaTrader 5 iPhone, we are developing a mobile terminal for Android OS. Some features of the new terminal are ready, and soon it will be released. In the meantime, we're publishing the first screenshots of the MetaTrader 5 for Android.

Follow the news.

I might just buy a new iphone just for this lol.

Reason: