Introducing: ForexGainsAllWin

Dear all,

please check out the new signals on RAS:

ForexGainsAllWin | Rent a Signal

Signal ID Name: ForexGainsAllWin

So far the December performance up to date is already at 18%.

The signals resemble my diversified Forex Portfolio or a Forex Fund, you can call it that. A large variety of Currency pairs are traded.

Feel free to subscribe to my signals and mirror the Forex Portfolio Fund into your own account one-to-one by subscribing to my signals.

I am hoping to continue with this excellent performance so far, so that I may convince most of you to subscribe to my signals so that they can benefit you too.

You may also contact me here anytime if I can help you to convince yourself of my signals.

Wishing everyone success and a Merry Christmas.

Best Wishes,

ForexGains / J.K.

December finishing with 20% up

Dear all,

My signals finished the December month with 20% as you can see on the RAS performance trading chart.

So far 1 week into January I am up another 5%.

Looking good so far.

Any of you have any comments on my signals? How do you rate my signals compared to other RAS systems?

It would be nice if some of you would leave some messages here for me in the Thread.

Best wishes for 2011.

ForexGains /JK

PS: I have another improved system coming up soon. This one will be 50 USD more expensive at 199 USD/mth but it should outperform the first system I placed on RAS.

42% Return after just 2 months

Hi all,

I have achieved 42% return after just 2 months of trading:

What else to say: Every trade was a winner !

There was draw down but as you can see from the equity line the draw down was always covered by the gains of the closed trades.

Thus the equity line keeps moving up without big draw down surprises due to the diversification component of my trading system.

Current performance rate is at 10-20% monthly gain, which is a lot for a diversified system.

ForexGainsAllWin | Rent a Signal

Also check out my brand new system, with less draw down:

ForexGainsAllWin - Power Signals | Rent a Signal

Has already produced 16% in January !

Price dropped ! January at 19%

I have dropped the price to 99 USD!

Make use of this cheap skate offer to subscribe now !

January finished with an amazing 19%.

February might not be as high but I am aiming for 15% or more.

Stay put and subscribe to the signals to receive the same gains in your portfolios.

sugestion

I have a suggestion for the ras service and any other service that is selling signals. bear with me on this oane...

so the ideea goes like this :

The signal provider receives investor password from the accounts of the subscribers. The subscribers don`t pay nothing up in front . Now at the end of the month , the subscriber will pay 30% or any % from the profit to the signal provider (i would pay 30 % but it is actually up to the provider to put his/her % expectations) . Now it is a good ideea because:

1. everybody gets a chance to try out the signals and at any account size.

2. Many traders have been promised the 1000 pips per month and received -2000 so , it is very fair opportunity , if you are good i will pay , if not..i just risked my equity and account and not 200$ on top of it .

3. If you are really good , believe , there will be traders stickying with you for the long run, increasing they're account balance , lot sizes will increase you`re profit as well . If you are good , and you want to do it , you have only to win .....

I know there will be some Ass H...... which they will not keep the promise , and will not pay the % but hey , they are only 25% of the traders. There are honest people which will follow you're signals and pay , because you , the signal provider deserve it . If you deserve it off course.

Now please tell me .....

Is it a bad idea?

mihai27:
I have a suggestion for the ras service and any other service that is selling signals. bear with me on this oane...

so the ideea goes like this :

The signal provider receives investor password from the accounts of the subscribers. The subscribers don`t pay nothing up in front . Now at the end of the month , the subscriber will pay 30% or any % from the profit to the signal provider (i would pay 30 % but it is actually up to the provider to put his/her % expectations) . Now it is a good ideea because:

1. everybody gets a chance to try out the signals and at any account size.

2. Many traders have been promised the 1000 pips per month and received -2000 so , it is very fair opportunity , if you are good i will pay , if not..i just risked my equity and account and not 200$ on top of it .

3. If you are really good , believe , there will be traders stickying with you for the long run, increasing they're account balance , lot sizes will increase you`re profit as well . If you are good , and you want to do it , you have only to win .....

I know there will be some Ass H...... which they will not keep the promise , and will not pay the % but hey , they are only 25% of the traders. There are honest people which will follow you're signals and pay , because you , the signal provider deserve it . If you deserve it off course.

Now please tell me .....

Is it a bad idea?

Hi mihai,

thanks for your post. Always nice to see people leaving a post for me.

Well what you are asking for is a managed account service. So if this is what you are looking for then of course you need to look for a managed account service.

However I can see that you prefer the transparency which the signals offer to you. However you are right, the user of the signals still needs to do 50% of the work, which is also 50% of the success himself.

Money Management is the key. All that means is how much leverage you have, how much money deposited and then to find the suitable micro lots multiplier for the signals.

As a user of any Forex signals, this is what you have to do yourself.

Forex Signals are a product not a "wealth management service".

However if you are really keen to order my signals I could imagine you buy the signals from RAS, then we can make a second agreement that I also manage your account for an additional performance fee of 20% of the gain on a high on high basis of course.

please contact me at forex_signale@yahoo.de to discuss this further.

However I must stress that you first need to subscribe to the signals.

And seriously with the high chance of loss people expose themselve to when trading Forex on their own loosing all of their trading capital in over 80% of the cases 100USD is NOT a high cost to SUBSTANTIALLY lower your risk of loss.

You can see my signals are constantly making money, what can be so difficult to follow that. If you are careful and just use 1 micro lot per 100 USD of balance nothing much can go wrong.

If you want to use higher leverage you need to check your account's leverage and you might be able to implement the signals with 50USD per micro lot. However you need to have sufficient experience for that.

Hope to have you as a customer too.

(Currently I am ranked in the top performers on a competing service).

However the price here at 99USD is even a better offer, it is the best price offer for my system you will find.

(and on the other service platform I start getting a paying new subscriber almost every day at the moment).

-ForexGains-

69 usd

Price is now reduced to 69 USD mthly subscription charge !

February looks to end 10% up.

A Top & Complete Forex Portfolio at a bargain price

A Top & Complete Forex Portfolio at a bargain price - $50

Now ForexGainsAllWin is ranked 47th on RAS.

But the ranking system is no good! You will realize that the top ranked systems are scalping systems and are all EAs which are often not profitable and not suitable and cannot be transferred into real trades by a subscribers.

If you want signals from a real trader placing all his trades manually and analysing the market continuously you have to subscribe to my signals!

However ForexGainsAllWin is better for autotrading.

For manual trading I recommend my 2 other systems:

• 33226 ForexGainsAllWin - Power Signals
  • 33602 ForexGains-The Best

ForexGainsAllWin is making 10-20% each and every month.

This is reliability which is totally realistic for subscribers to achieve.

Whereas I claim the top ranked systems on RAS it is NOT achievable for subscribers.

The performance of ForexGainsAllWin has been astonishing, making monthly 10-20% return in the past 5 months.

Currently the ranking on RAS is 28th position.

Clearly the ranking system does not reflect the quality of these signals.

Also customers don't seem to be able to recognize a quality signal provider, as despite the reliable performance and relatively low volatility there have been nearly no subscribers.

I am making further improvements to lower the DD of these signals, however if despite that my ranking doesn't improve nor the number of subscriber, I will probably remove them from RAS.

Cheers,

Jens

ForexGains:
The performance of ForexGainsAllWin has been astonishing, making monthly 10-20% return in the past 5 months.

Currently the ranking on RAS is 28th position.

Clearly the ranking system does not reflect the quality of these signals.

Also customers don't seem to be able to recognize a quality signal provider, as despite the reliable performance and relatively low volatility there have been nearly no subscribers.

I am making further improvements to lower the DD of these signals, however if despite that my ranking doesn't improve nor the number of subscriber, I will probably remove them from RAS.

Cheers,

Jens

Hi Fellow trader,

Although we are both competing for the same position, No.1 that is, I would like to encourage you to keep trading. Your stats are great so far and your system has great potential as seen over the last few months. However, if you are looking for serious investors to invest in your system you have to proof your system to them. My guess would be at least 2 years of trading history and consistent profits. Don't expect any fireworks before 1 year at least.

Your ranking on RAS might be due to your large draw down in equity as well as your two neg orders of about -1000 pips each.

Don't give up as yet. If your system has the potential then keep trading... I'll race you to the top!

TheCube

Hi Cube,

Thank you for the encouraging words.

Yeah I think they are overempasizing the drawdown. Drawdown merely requires money management and lower leverage. But over 90% of the retail customer do not get the hang of that. So I am now working on, or actually have already ammended my trading style to incorporate this and this will lead to the draw down equity line and the balance line to nearly converge.

Currently they give me a ranking of 200 and a performance ratio of 0. This is rediculous. I have 0 subscribers, do you have any ? I doubt that the situation will improve. Unlike you, I am not that optimistic that subscribers will come after 1 year of showing profitability. I have seen on other platforms that susbscribers often even take new systems.... I know it is not logical, but in Forex trading you must remember most people are not risk averse investors, they are risk-seeking gamblers.

I see that you started in January and your performance is good to, your ranking is better - How many subscriber do you have if I may ask ? (maybe you can tell me in a private message if you like).

Thanks for mentioning the 1000 pip minus trade.... not very helpful to mention here. But as any good strategy the profit should outdo the losses. This month I have closed 3 trades with 1300 - 1600 pips profit !!!!!. But nobody really cared it seems - at least no new subscribers.

Well good luck to both of us.

Cheers,

Jens

Reason: