Introducing: ForexGainsAllWin - page 2

Hi,

I think RAS is busy updating their system, because lately my ranking has also gone bad, while I've been banking pips. In fact, today my statistics page shows I had a -$568,677 draw down... say what? Anyway, I tink towards the end of the week it should be back to normal.

I currently have 2 Renting Subscribers and 5 Auto Trading Subscribers. They come and go as you make proffits and losses. Some guys will stick with you during the draw downs, but some will simply disconnect from your account as soon as you hit one loss.

I'm in it for the long run so I'm hapy with what I currently have and do not expect any fireworks within the next month or two. Keep producing positive results and the rentals will follow.

Good luck!

TheCube

Hi lieuliau,

Thanks for dropping a line here.

The performance has been pretty stable for some time but very good recently, I hope this is the result of the further improvements I have made in the past weeks, then further gains might be in the cards in a similar manner in the following weeks and months.

Hope to welcome you as a subscriber soon.

Have a good time,

Cheers,

Jens

ras

hi forexgainsallwin

what stoploss strategy do you use in your account. i see most of your trades make small profits and not much drawdown, but the losses are big, why dont you close a loss making trade which goes down say 100 pip, instead of losing 200 pips or so...are you following short term and long term trades on the same account?

cheers

sam

Hi Sam,

1. A loss of -190/-200 pips (which are my stop loss) at not big.

This is a move of 1-2% depending on the currency pair. These are normal movements and a reasonable stop loss.

2. You need to look at the entire statistics. Not just "small profits".

In the past weeks I made over 200pips per day... and perhaps 1-2 trades in a week hit the stop loss of -200 pips.

So you have on average 4 out of 5 trading days with 200 pips gain and one trading day with 0 pips gain (as a stop loss of -200 pips and still profit of 200 pips with other trades = o).

So this not small gain at all ! These are very handsome profits.

You need to see the total result not just look at "how you feel about one aspect of my trading".

I can only recommend subscribing to my signals. You can see the profitable months have proved themselves over and over again.

Also so many currency are traded and are traded successfully. So this is additional diversification benefit you receive from my signals.

Best wishes,

Jens

interested

are you also on the zipsignal site?

what is the path to subscribe your signal (site, provider?)

I would like an EA following your system so that I might have more time doing other things (daily work, sleep, family time,,etc)

(BTW, what is the current price, monthly fee? with a following EA running in my MT4)

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Joshua

Hi Jens,

Sorry for the previous post.

Now I my broker is FXSol UK with leverage 100:1 and the minimal size is 0.01 standard lot. How much do you suggest for the account balance (USD 500 is ok? or 1,300 needed?)

Cheers

Joshua

Hi Joshua,

500 USD won't work to follow ForexGainALLWin. You will loose all, so no point to put in 500 USD if it is too little and margin call will take your account to 0.

Please use 1400 USD for a broker account with leverage 100:1 following ForexGainsALLWin with 1 micro lot per trade.

In general an account with 1400 USD should not open more than 15 micro lots.

Everything else will sooner or later result in the usual statistics. I.e. 90% of traders loose all their money.

Be part of the 10% who don't loose their money and follow the above guidance & minimum balance please.

Best Regards,

Jens

Reason: