Bestfxsignals - page 2

Look at my previous post, and see what's wrong with it.

RAS is investigating, meanwhile the signal is suspended.

I'm surprised that the author isn't replying on this forum.

I hope he's on trust.

We'll see

Open Positions

Dear All,

Sorry for late reply.

Its true that i i mentioned 1-4 open positions at the time of opening my account but to get more pips in the account i increased open positions and reducing each lot size. this way we get more dollars. For example instead of opening 4 standard lot positions now i open arround 10 mini lot size positions. This is to protect the account instead of getting huge loss incase of trade goes in loss. The 1st 1-4 positions will now be with small lot size and 5th-10th position will be comparatively bigger lot size. We will have more profit with this style.

My Id is 32651 and there is no chance to make some fake results in RAS. All results are exactly same where I opened & closed positions. I will make all efforts to keep the winning results above 90% (Currently 100%)

Hope to have answered your concerns

Thanks.

My RAS id

My RAS ID is 32651 and not 1364682 as you mentioned in your post.

please recheck the history and you will see all those trades are at same price mentioned in history.

Thanks

vpantano:
- At 19:00 you opened eurusd at 1.3296

- At 19:00 you closed usdcad buy -30 pips

- At 19:05 you closed eurusd at 1.33133 -17 pips

On your RAS web page, your id 1364682 (buy usdcad) magically has profit=0 and your id 1375172 (sell eurusd) has profit=0.

Moreover, you have a usdcad opened at 19:04 with openprice 1.0085 while at 19:04 the price was 1.0051 !!!!!!!!!

What are you doing?

have you made a mess or are you a cheat?

you must explain, please, because we are paying for your signal and, today, we lost money!

Intraday Signals

I am posting a new account on RAS with id Intraday Signals. It will be shown on RAS by next week. Please check the results and this account will be with more better results and I will post max 5 mini lots daily.

Intraday Signals

Intraday Signals is available now on RAS with id 32985.

bestfxsignals:
I am posting a new account on RAS with id Intraday Signals. It will be shown on RAS by next week. Please check the results and this account will be with more better results and I will post max 5 mini lots daily.

Bestfxsignals RAS id 32651

Holding positions for weekend. Next week will make some positive changes to secure more pips. We are very close to have our 100 trades all in profit and 100% winning rate.

Another successfull week with 100% winning trades. Total number of trades till now 89 in 6 weeks and all winnung.

Sorry, but i disagree with your comments.

There r 100s of currency pairs & 1000s of indicators. several currencies r moving more than 200-300 pips daily, even if u r sure about the direction, can u trade all of them in ur account?

This is why another signal account is opened where followers have to decide according to trading style of signal account, its risk factor & profitability.

Easy example: Lets assume in my A/c 1 with strategy A, I trade with average 200 pips stoploss and make 3 open lots at a time & I make average 2000 pips monthly. A follower with large capital can subscribe after monitoring the history and try in demo but this is not at all suitable for a follower having $ 2000 balance due to proper risk management.

In A/c 2 with strategy B, I trade with average 40 Pips stoploss and make 3 open lots at a time & I make average 500 Pips monthly. A follower with small capital can subscribe and continue this signal till his capital grows where he can increase the risk factor to gain more profit.

xx3xxx:
3 stupid novice amateur traders will open 3 signal services

they got consistent weekly loss -- daily open 4 trans per day

when someone want to enter for a bet

he will enquire these 3 un-wise men for their today position , profit or loss say on $eurusd

if these 3 un-wise men said they are losing more than -20 pip on same day transaction

this guy will enter on $eurusd on the losing direction i.e. he probably win

00 a job about signal service 00 having fun in trading ?

un-wise men open 3 signal services

Fx Product Overview 2M pdf

-or-

Download fx product overview.pdf from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

3 stupid novice amateur traders will open 3 signal services

they got consistent weekly loss -- daily open ~ 4 trans per day (trading too many)

when someone want to enter for a bet

he will enquire these 3 un-wise men for their today position , profit or loss say on $eurusd

if these 3 un-wise men said they are losing more than -20 pip on same day transaction

this guy will enter on $eurusd on the losing direction i.e. he probably win

00 a job about signal service 00 having fun in trading ?

I'm not a visionary.

ID 1364682 is a trade ID, not RAS ID.

Please, look at 1)history.JPG:

a)In ras report, trade id 1375172 (eurusd) is closed at 19:04 without "closed price" and with profit 0. In reality, trade was closed at loss at 1.33133 (look at 1)chart_EURUSD.JPG).

b)In ras report, trade id 1364682 (usdcad) is closed at 19:00 without "closed price" and with profit 0. In reality, trade was closed at loss at 1.00555 (look at 1)chart_USDCAD.JPG).

c)In ras report, trade id 1375204 (usdcad) is opened at 19:04 at 1.0085, very far from real price (look at 1)chart_USDCAD.JPG)

Now, please look at 2)history.jpg:

We have 7 trades opened at 19:34 with very different prices.

Files:
Reason: