Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1535

kkumar:

Hi Mladen ,

I found this indicator , seems to be interesting ,

but its not working on my Mt4

Please have a look and check please ...

Sorry. No idea why isn't it working (can not check the ex4 file)

Hello please help a new trader. I would like push notification code to be included in the attached wave entry alert signal please.

Thank you for your help 

fxprincess:

Hello please help a new trader. I would like push notification code to be included in the attached wave entry alert signal please.

Thank you for your help 

Here you go (made new metatrader 4 builds compatible and push notifications added)
Files:

mntiwana:
Man,the versions posted by MLADEN and my self,all working,if you are behind mq4 source of latest ver,it was not posted and will not be posted now.

did i mentioned the posted version is not working.>??? your posted zip file is exe file not mql file as you given zip file. check again

mladen:
Here you go (made new metatrader 4 builds compatible and push notifications added)
thank you!!! :) :)

sal:

did i mentioned the posted version is not working.>??? your posted zip file is exe file not mql file as you given zip file. check again

What you want or what you want to say actually.

sal:

It is working (this is what I get when I attach that indicator to the chart - without the mq4 file).

All is OK with that ex4 file - check your PC

Out of curiosity (and to let the rest of the forum members have some fun) : what exactly would a mq4 file change (since you never ever posted a single line - or half a line - of mq4 code at this forum)? I mean : you would make it better? Add options? Make it faster? Shorter? ,... Please, let us know : what exactly would you do with the mq4 file (apart from posting it without comments in the source on the other forum as your own code)?

Anyway:

:)

I have the same curiosity.

Sort of was going to ask the same question.

Anyway,

you are noway since many days :)

Some times it is really fun or some like sad full and silly demands and response,if they join/visit rest of forums they will be see and noticed how much and far difference in behave comparatively from moderators side.

---------------------------------------

just a quote from ..... "I have deleted some pretty silly posts here tonight, by people wanting to 'improve' on what is already here but without offering evidence that their 'improvements' work. Your post has disappeared? Assume I think you are an idiot; keep your head down.

I have been kind. Nobody has been banned or removed to the group of the Great Unwashed (i.e. On Moderation) who can do nothing more than read posts and download attachments.

Do not expect my benevolence to survive continued stupidity. It will not.

You have an 'improvement' to offer here? Prove it works with actual cash live trading results.

You cannot so prove? Piss off until you can inhabit a pair of long trousers without looking ridiculous. The rest of us merely think you are a cretin."

mladen:

It is working (this is what I get when I attach that indicator to the chart - without the mq4 file).

All is OK with that ex4 file - check your PC

Out of curiosity (and to let the rest of the forum members have some fun) : what exactly would a mq4 file change (since you never ever posted a single line - or half a line - of mq4 code at this forum)? I mean : you would make it better? Add options? Make it faster? Shorter? ,... Please, let us know : what exactly would you do with the mq4 file (apart from posting it without comments in the source on the other forum as your own code)?

:)

I have the same curiosity.

Sort of was going to ask the same question.

Just like this "100pips Momentum_1.4.ex4" 

mntiwana:

Anyway,

you are noway since many days :)

Some times it is really fun or some like sad full and silly demands and response,if they join/visit rest of forums they will be see and noticed how much and far difference in behave comparatively from moderators side.

---------------------------------------

just a quote from ..... "I have deleted some pretty silly posts here tonight, by people wanting to 'improve' on what is already here but without offering evidence that their 'improvements' work. Your post has disappeared? Assume I think you are an idiot; keep your head down.

I have been kind. Nobody has been banned or removed to the group of the Great Unwashed (i.e. On Moderation) who can do nothing more than read posts and download attachments.

Do not expect my benevolence to survive continued stupidity. It will not.

You have an 'improvement' to offer here? Prove it works with actual cash live trading results.

You cannot so prove? Piss off until you can inhabit a pair of long trousers without looking ridiculous. The rest of us merely think you are a cretin."

I think that should post more in the form of ex file instead of mq file. 

And yet our master is always so kind.
Reason: