Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1418

mladen:
No idea - did not test it. Sorry. What I see that it is usually signaling wrong direction before the big price changes, which is not a good sign

thanks.

hi guys,

i found this indicator in this <ebsite (elite indicators i believe).... May you add alarm to the crossing lines please.

thank you

Files:

DRADIS33:

hi guys,

i found this indicator in this <ebsite (elite indicators i believe).... May you add alarm to the crossing lines please.

thank you

Try using the attached

mladen:

Try using the attached

Thank you mladen as usually it's :)

MA Bounce Indicator Can Someone Kindly Add Alerts OnCurrent,message, sound, email,and soundfile to use a customize wav file of user choice. Insights will be highly appreciated.

Dear Mladen,

In the code of this indicator has alert, but they do not work.

If you are not difficult to do, fix it please. Thank you.

mladen:
Version with push notifications
Thank you so much mladen

hi mladen,

I found the indicator (super_indicator_v2 nrp-alert) the arrows will not appear in chart in live candle, but after when refresh chart, it will visible on the location. could you please fix it.

Secondly i would like to add RVI indicator 3color_rvi_hist.mq4 and to get alerts from both indicator with arrows.

Thirdly i cant see the graph in my screen /chart (see snap) same as shown in the link

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/4254-modified-relative-vigor-index-rvi-indicator

Kindly fix it!!

Files:

rainsome:
MA Bounce Indicator Can Someone Kindly Add Alerts OnCurrent,message, sound, email,and soundfile to use a customize wav file of user choice. Insights will be highly appreciated.
Can you please post the original (non-decompiled code) so that it can be worked on?

PaulAtreides:

Dear Mladen,

In the code of this indicator has alert, but they do not work.

If you are not difficult to do, fix it please. Thank you.

PaulAtreides

All is OK with those alerts

Reason: