Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1411

dshah432:

I am using  uni_cross arrow buy sell indicator 2.0 last 3 years but since last week i am not able to see buy sell arrow on my MT4 chart It happened when i updated MT4 system . please suggest me solution.

Thanks in advance

uni_cross arrow buy sell indicator attached.  

Have you been trading during three years with only that indicator? Is it a very good one? Thanks and regards. Jos

Hello Mladen, please help to add option of alert and pop message when  Breakout occur and The second indicator (super reversal signal) just

add alert and pop message

please help me

thank you so much

This is a good indicator
does not work,please
to improve.Thanks

attil1:
This is a good indicator
does not work,please
to improve.Thanks

Here is the version with that zero divide error corrected

PS: the "only" problem is that it repaints - making it a non-repainting would make signals completely different from what it shows now. My sincerest advice : forget about it

mask1234:
Hello Mladen, please help to add option of alert and pop message when  Breakout occur and The second indicator (super reversal signal) just

add alert and pop message

please help me

thank you so much
Can not change the ex4 file

please add alerts on current bar please :)

Dear mladen/mrtools,

is it kindly possible to add an alert if colour changes from

red back to grey 

and green back to grey

That would be great.
Thanks for your assistance! 

Hi mladen and mrtools

I have this indicator that got from this forum. The problem I have is the alert sound and alert message are not working at all.

I wonder if you could fix it.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Mladen,

Once again thank you for all your wonderful efforts in making trading easier for all of us.

I have this indicator that I enjoy  its visual displace, I was wondering if you can help add mtf and alerts 

Thanks again 

Fibo21:

Hi mladen and mrtools

I have this indicator that got from this forum. The problem I have is the alert sound and alert message are not working at all.

I wonder if you could fix it.

Thanks in advance.

It is alerting with sound with me.

Reason: