Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1219

emmany4:
Hello Mladen, it is not the same indicator. This one never repaints on the current bar in live trading, instead of it to repaint, two arrows will show up on the same bar. The only challenge is to get the best setting. I will greatly appreciate, if you can help because it is very stressfull checking up on all the alerts. Thanks in advance

emmany4

Please provide us with a non-decompiled version of the source code of that indicator and we shall take a look what can be done

Hi mladen,

Can an alert be done on this indicator at color changes?

Thank you

Files:

Can you add alert on current option to this indicator ?

Hope the indicator isnt to messed up for it to work

fasttmaline__nmc.mq4

Files:

timmyhanke:
Can you add alert on current option to this indicator ?

Hope the indicator isnt to messed up for it to work

fasttmaline__nmc.mq4

timmyhanke

That is a centered TMA (it recalculates). Alerts would be changing all the time

mladen:
timmyhanke That is a centered TMA (it recalculates). Alerts would be changing all the time

But this one has more options than the other centered tma lines that ive tried , like trend treshold and move endpoint every tick.

I dont know what those does though.

timmyhanke:
But this one has more options than the other centered tma lines that ive tried , like trend treshold and move endpoint every tick. I dont know what those does though.

timmyhanke

I was checking it and more or less it does the same as centered TMA regardless of those options (one is just delaying the calculation). better to use the regular way of calculating : much shorter code, and regardless of the name, the regular way is a bit more efficient

Lobito:
Hi mladen,

Can an alert be done on this indicator at color changes?

Thank you

Lobito, added the color change alerts.

mladen:
emmany4 Please provide us with a non-decompiled version of the source code of that indicator and we shall take a look what can be done

Hello Mladen, thanks for the response. I think this is a non-decompiled version of the indicator with exactly what i had wanted you to do, when you set FirstSignalOnly=True. The problem is that when i place the Sidus-5 with this indicator on the same chart, with the same setting; it Skips some Signals (Turning Points), but when i set it to False, it works exactly the same. Pls help to correct this situation and also help to check for errors because it slows down my computer even when i reduce the Maxbars to 500, unlike the Sidus-5.

Thanks in advance.

Files:

emmany4:
Hello Mladen, thanks for the response. I think this is a non-decompiled version of the indicator with exactly what i had wanted you to do, when you set FirstSignalOnly=True. The problem is that when i place the Sidus-5 with this indicator on the same chart, with the same setting; it Skips some Signals (Turning Points), but when i set it to False, it works exactly the same. Pls help to correct this situation and also help to check for errors because it slows down my computer even when i reduce the Maxbars to 500, unlike the Sidus-5. Thanks in advance.

Sorry Emmany4, but that is a decompiled version too.

mladen:
timmyhanke I was checking it and more or less it does the same as centered TMA regardless of those options (one is just delaying the calculation). better to use the regular way of calculating : much shorter code, and regardless of the name, the regular way is a bit more efficient

Thats too bad , can average methods be added to keltner channel ( others than Sma, Ema, Smma and Lwma .Because to come close to the result of the tma centered bands is to use ketler channel with Lwma if im right but the lines are to choppy so i thought if its possible to add averages and to add smoothing periods to it to smoothen the lines as much as possible.

also found this indicator that is supposed to be a ketler channel mod to try to make the same patterns as the tma.

So if you want to add averages to this version or someone other is up to you

tmachannel_end_point.mq4

Files:
Reason: