Ras id: 32650 forex oracle

MM:

One micro lot per $500 (.10/pip), so use buyer lots multiplier set to one.

I only trade the GBP/USD during calm Asian hours so there is low drawdown.

I always have two pending orders open, and usually the max trading positions I will have open at one time is 5-6, again with low drawdown.

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY LOW DRAWDOWN AND LOW MAX OPEN POSITIONS, these are key when choosing a safe long term provider.

Attached is a one month forward test on FXDD.

detailedstatement_1.htm

Files:

10/11 - 11/10 one month's profits = +700 pips

Sorry forward test does not show in first post. I am a new member on this site and need my ten posts for attachment to show.

Thanks thanks thanks

I would like to thank everyone who has subscribed

Latest stats

Here are my latest stats from 10/11/10 - 11/19/10. +1,000 pips

detailedstatement.htm

How many subscribers do you have?

17!

I think that's pretty good for less than a month on this site. Thanks again everyone.

Also, if anyone has any questions or problems please PM me

my question

Why did you change your name from BlackdiamondFX to Forex Oracle. Is it because your oracle trading name started to fail?

You are another scammer!!!!!

In fact in regards to RAS here is what I have to say

The ranking etc its all fake. If you want to have a new tradung record all you have to do is uninstall the EA and it resets the values on your account, to what ever the dollar value is thats listed.

Lets say the provider is in a bad trade all you have to do is simply remove the EA from the chart before closing the trade and it erases the trade because it no longer has a direct connection and when the connection is reestablished it cant find the data so whoooo hoooo no bad trade.

In addition :

Here is what I noticed, check out the number one ranked provider on RAS FMA Trend. Here is what I noticed it is p[art of an email I sent to RAS about their ranking system.

Here is my problem. YOUR ranking system is false. I have done much research. YOU count pips and rank people based on how many they get regardless of how many trades they actually put on at a time. For example: your number 1 and 2 ranked providers are trading on demo accounts and taking multiple small lot positions on the same pairs. Because of this their pip totals are inflated. There for in the case of FMA trend they dont have 20859 pips. In addition this provider is hedging a practice that is extremely risky and not availble to US subscribers. His trades are more then 5 per day and you list them as less then 5 per day. If you are going to count pips you should be counting pips based on 1 standard lot traded. Not 20 open postions on the same currency pair simultaneuosly traded .

Also you have him listed as the number 1 signal provider for this week but in looking at his 1 week total it is ubsurd he has drawn the account down by over $100,000 the value is now at $120,856. The high on the account for the last 30 days was $217,856 and the value for 90 days over 247k that means if the value is now $120.856 he lost over 50% this would destroy the Sharpe ratio and he could not have had 3600 pips profit since he is still in the hole as far as gain. Also your account value on the 2 charts you provide ( the 1 week and the 30 day) is listed falsely. The 11/20 total value on the account for teh 30 day as of this email( 11/20) is $217,612.50 but if you go to the 7 day or 1 weekchart it is ( as of this email 11/20) and also same date on that chart $120,592 So what is the actual real value of the account as it stands right now and how if an account was worth 200k 30 days ago and the account is now only worth 120k does a guy rank number 1. If they were trading at 100 per pip they are down over 1000 pips and 100k in money and thats a 50% draw down which you also dont post. You guys are misleading people. Its a lie and false.

In addition your calculations of the Sharpe ratio are misleading. If a system is taking out that many trades at the same time the risk incurred is much greater. If a trader has 100 positoins open then the risk is 100 times greater then a single position open.

Please provide valid proof before making false accusations!!!!

Where do you see that I use to be BlackdiamondFX and your second sentence doesn't make sense "oracle started to fail"... so that's why I changed it to Forex Oracle!?!

Please don't use my thread to vent your misfortunes with other providers, and to complain about the ranking system when I, being a signal provider, have no control over it. Although, I can agree that yes, the ranking system is not perfect and it is easy for a signal provider to inflate their stats, but I do not. And they do at least show you the max positions, so it does involve a little work on your part to weed out those risky providers.

Although I do not have to, I attached proof of my other signal provider accounts that I have on RAS. Again I ask for you to please not use my thread to write your customer service letters of complaint about RAS. If you don't like it there are plenty of other autotrading sites out there.

calstar:
Why did you change your name from BlackdiamondFX to Forex Oracle. Is it because your oracle trading name started to fail?

You are another scammer!!!!!

In fact in regards to RAS here is what I have to say

The ranking etc its all fake. If you want to have a new tradung record all you have to do is uninstall the EA and it resets the values on your account, to what ever the dollar value is thats listed.

Lets say the provider is in a bad trade all you have to do is simply remove the EA from the chart before closing the trade and it erases the trade because it no longer has a direct connection and when the connection is reestablished it cant find the data so whoooo hoooo no bad trade.

In addition :

Here is what I noticed, check out the number one ranked provider on RAS FMA Trend. Here is what I noticed it is p[art of an email I sent to RAS about their ranking system......
Files:
1.bmp  841 kb

Re to calstar

Hello.

I'm developer of RAS ID 32715 that will be soon activated.

I can assure you that RAS report is perfectly matching my live account.

If it's possible to cheat in order to erase bad trades and to get top ranking, RAS must immediately correct this bug.

In the meanwhile, however, you shouldn't accuse honest developers, as Forexoracle and many more.

Latest Stats

Here are my latest stats from 10/11/10 - 11/26/10. +1,300 pips

Reason: