Ras id: 32650 forex oracle - page 4

The system revolves around the asian session's reduced liquidity and exaggerated moves. When the price is over bought or oversold due the exaggerated moves that's when I place my trade. As for me offering 25% back that was because I was down due to technical difficulties unavoidable by my subscribers. I cannot return 100% because I only get 60% of the subscription, and sometimes not even that if one asks for a refund, in which case the 25% that I already paid back is out of my own pocket. I don't know anyone else on RAS who offers this, so you are basically saying that is I shouldn't even offer this is if no one appreciates it ?! If your not subscribed or haven't asked for the discount back then don't worry about what percentage I offer.

P.S. If you were to spend even half as much time as you spend critiquing signal providers and their systems here on RAS, on your own actual trading and market analysis, you could easily be the #1 SP on RAS. I just see that you spend so much negative energy on tearing down providers and systems, that it's hard to believe you have any positive left energy for your own trading. If the way I am trading displeases you so much and you are such an expert on the market, then do it yourself.

Not negative

I am simply pointing out the truth. You are not follwoing your system you say Asian trading and your positions have been open for almost 5 days. If its based off support and resitance then why are some not closed since support is currently above these trades meaning they have to break a number of support points to get back to your entry price.

You dont talk about holding trades for 5 days or over the weekends.

Ok so you only get 60% you could still refund that portion . Again you syill make money and your clients lose money. Currently your down almost 15% and trades are not cut.

Why is this.

As for negative energy I have plenty of time to trade. I tell the truth and do it on more then your thread. I have been ripped off by many so called pros who trade demo accounts and just keep looking for subscribers. Maybe you should spend less time promoting your signals and how much you can charge to have people lose their money and more time trading.

You were number 1 and are now 69 how about announcing that.