Ras id: 32650 forex oracle - page 3

Hi mikpom,

You can ask RAS support (or the vendor will ask them) to instal the clone for this signal. If they (RAS support) decide that it is possible so they will write the message to me (as I am making the clones) and I can do it.

I can do it without RAS support but I do not want "to act as voice from behind" or "on the quiet" ... because RAS support is connected with RAS developers and RAS management ... you understand.

No problem with clone: you make a request to RAS support for their decision and if they will say "yes" so I can make some technical preparation to make the clone for this signal (and for any other signals - same procedure).

Update

Hi everyone,

I am experiencing some technical difficulties here on my end with the new RAS EA we had to upgrade to, so no trades have been placed in the last few days. I plan on getting the issue resolved today. As always thank you to everyone who has subscribed and if you have any questions/comments don't hesitate to ask. #1 on RAS thanks to you guys

Attention to all my renting subscribers!!!!

I am so sorry I have been inactive this whole past week due to problems with the new RAS EA upgrade we had to do. If you send me your Paypal email I will reimburse 25% of your fee this month!!! I am working with RAS customer support to get my setup running again, hopefully by Monday I will have it up and running. Again I am so sorry, I don't want to lose you as subscribers, and don't believe it is fair that you have to pay the full month for issues out of your control. Please please PM me your Paypal email. Thank you.

Up and running...

Alright looks like I got everything worked out and will begin trading again this week, sorry for the delay.

Thanks,

FO

Warning warning warning

Considering closing out my hanging trades today. I believe it will continue to go up but not sure the trades as they are now do not follow my normal trading strategy. I would rather close them out start fresh and recover with my strategy that I know then guess if GBP/USD is going to recover. I am estimating my recovery time will be about a week or two for a 200-300 pip loss. Again, to my renting subscribers, I will return 25% of your subscription fees this month for me being down a week due to technical difficulties, and the unusually high DD. Just PM me your paypal email. Sorry for the historically highest DD I've encounter this week, but I do plan on recovering using my proven trading strategy.

Thank you

FO

Recent dip in gbpusd.

forexoracle:
Considering closing out my hanging trades today. I believe it will continue to go up but not sure the trades as they are now do not follow my normal trading strategy. I would rather close them out start fresh and recover with my strategy that I know then guess if GBP/USD is going to recover. I am estimating my recovery time will be about a week or two for a 200-300 pip loss. Again, to my renting subscribers, I will return 25% of your subscription fees this month for me being down a week due to technical difficulties, and the unusually high DD. Just PM me your paypal email. Sorry for the historically highest DD I've encounter this week, but I do plan on recovering using my proven trading strategy.

Thank you

FO

Hi,

can you please comment on why this happened that you got locked into this trade as it was out of Asian trading hours and i thought that this was part of the beauty of your system?

If you can re-assure me that your system wont trade in high volatility hours i am signing up.

I know that you cant guarantee anything, but this was a major mistake that i couldn't have done better myself. And i have done already quite a few

Let me know how you are going to tackle this problem and i am in.

Thanks for your feedback and good luck

Mike

I adjusted some settings on my EA that should prevent this, now I can't guarantee that they'll be closed out within the asian session, just that it won't up any new trades after that. Although this system generally trades with low drawdown ridiculous unforeseen price spikes like on 1/26 can occur which create drawdown that can margin call your account if one is trading with aggressive lot sizes. That is why I stress to always practice safe money management. This system will make you money but it makes your money grow like a high-yielding savings account not like winning the lottery, so all it takes is a little patience to be successful. Thanks

25% Discount

Hi...can you give me the email for the 25% discount you referred to.

Thanks...Jim

forexoracle:
I am so sorry I have been inactive this whole past week due to problems with the new RAS EA upgrade we had to do. If you send me your Paypal email I will reimburse 25% of your fee this month!!! I am working with RAS customer support to get my setup running again, hopefully by Monday I will have it up and running. Again I am so sorry, I don't want to lose you as subscribers, and don't believe it is fair that you have to pay the full month for issues out of your control. Please please PM me your Paypal email. Thank you.

You have to PM me your paypal email in order for me to send you money.

open trades

Can you explain why you would continue to sell when you are already in the hole on your current trades.Omn the 28th of January you sold at 1.6027, 1.6042, and 1.6062. You then resold on the 1st at 1.6078 and again at 1.6132. As of Feb 2nd price is currently at 1.6188. and thses trades aren't closed heading into London

Why arent these positions being closed out the one trade is down 167 pips as I write this!!!! It seems to me that you are chasing and somewhat panic trading after your loss.

As for your "ridiculous " price spikes excuse. The forex market is the most volitle in the world. It is a speculative market and professional traders take this into account when trading. To adjust for risk with position size is one thing to take positions in a market that is " having ridiculous price spikes " is unprofessional.

FYI part of the reason for those "ridiculous spikes" was the down grade by S+P of Japans credit rating. This caused a flight from risk which in turn caused the dollar to strengthen.

As you should know while mostly quiet the asian session also has reduced liquidity this can also cause exagerated moves. Can you tell us how your system adjusts for this. Why do you not watch your EA there is no substitute for the human mind.

As for your "generous" offer for 25% let me get this straight. Your subscibers lose 300 pips which at your rate of .10 is $300.00 or a little over 2.5% on a 5k account. So to make this whole you offer to give back 25%.

Thats an insult. Why not refund 100% . If your that good you would ceratinly make more by showing your confidence in your system and abilty. You will ceratinly make your money back and if you are trading a live account should also have a gain as well. Then since you are so confident that you "will get it back" in a week offer a guarantee that if you dont each week it takes you to get it back is a 25% refund on the monthly fee. So if it takes you 2 weeks subscribers get 50% back etc.

Hedage funds and their managers only pay on percentage gained over the water mark. So if are you as good as the pros prove it.

My guess is we see this signal go away and you just come out with another signal.

Reason: