T3 - page 33

please can anyone put arrow on this indicator also with opption moving arrow up and down

181853d1376823969-t3-t3-adaptive-ma_i-ca-2.mq4

kimiamx:
please can anyone put arrow on this indicator also with opption moving arrow up and down 181853d1376823969-t3-t3-adaptive-ma_i-ca-2.mq4

Kimiamx, added the arrows with the moving up down option.

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/99/rsx_nrp.mq4

Is it possible to convert this into histogram

macerina:
https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/99/rsx_nrp.mq4 Is it possible to convert this into histogram

This is a histogram version of that rsx (color changes on slope changes)

Files:

Out of curiosity : what would T3 do in that indicator?

I mean : by definition macd is calculated as a difference of 2 emas of some value. What would t3 do then?

dear Mladen

this indicator( macd mtf mladen) provides macd of rsi,mom,ccı. is that so?

I would like;

macd fast ma = t3 settings include

macd slow ma = t3 settings include

macd trigger ma = t3 settings include

and

RSI, CCI mom and get the t3.

t3 has CCI Examples below.

CCI, RSI, such as the example to include mom t3

and

The intersection of let it arrow on chart

thank you so much....

I hope to tell you

Files:
snap1.png  39 kb
snap2.png  49 kb
snap2_1.png  37 kb
snap3.png  40 kb
snap1_1.png  59 kb

Mladen

Is it possible to convert attached indicator using 'T3' ?

Thanks for any help

secretcode

Files:

secretcode:
Mladen

Is it possible to convert attached indicator using 'T3' ?

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode

Here you go. Hull moving average in the calculation is replaced with T3 calculation. The rest is the same as in the original (the rules for colors and the threshold)

Files:

mladen:
secretcode Here you go. Hull moving average in the calculation is replaced with T3 calculation. The rest is the same as in the original (the rules for colors and the threshold)

Nice indicator, Mladen Thanks a lot for your time efforts and help

Yours Sincerely

secretcode

mladen:
Gann T3 high low activator - histogram version ...

PS: period 12 at this example

Hi Mladen!Is there any chance to get this fantasticindicator with alerts?

Regards,

Igor

Mladen,

the "Gann T3 high-low activator" looks super nice. I am new to Gann HiLo activator, and I saw three colors in your T3 version. I wonder where I can get some explaination on how to use a Gann HiLo activator? Thanks alot.

mladen:
Some new toys for T3 thread ...

These are T3 versions of Gann high low activator. In the original hgih-low activator a simple moving average is used in calculation while in this one it is replaced with T3. Also, the logic of checking for close crosses had to be changed since, if it was used as in the original (current close) it would signal way too fast. In order to allow experimenting 2 periods are used HighLowPeriod (which is the main period) and ClosePeriod. If ClosePeriod is set to 0 then HighLowPeriod is used for close t3 calculation too, otherwise it will use whatever value you choose for it.

So 3 versions of the indicator :
The line and bar version

The channel version

PS: to test what do I mean with "way too fast" set the close period to 1 and you will see it
Reason: