An advisor that is not afraid of a margin call. Who would like to try it out? - page 13

Has anyone tried making a reverse EA model? Only without a lot of open oncoming ones, just the "tail"?

pisara >> :

Discussion stalled, is everyone quietly mowing down or has the idea been abandoned?

>> Yeah, not inspired, I got a little action on the server, I'm more of an arbitragerevers kind of guy.

alexx_v >> :
And has anyone tried to make a reverse EA model? Only without a lot of open counters, but with only "tail"?

Something tells me there's a principled plug in the MM advisor/idea:

It enters with a big risky lot for all (about) 100% of margin at once, but there's a problem with regulation. The regulator works with the minimum lot, tens of times less than the entry one, i.e., it has no time (although it makes a lot of deals, affecting the broker!) to fix profits or to dump a substantial part of the ballast at market reverses. Well, of course, there is no using of the signal at all. And during the day when opening in one direction with such an input lot one can lose more than once :(

panzernik >> :

Yeah as it did not inspire, scrolled on the server a little - quickly dumped, I'm more on arbitragerevers

Yeah, he's a fast pusher, haven't noticed his stability at all in this respect :(

I'm more of an arbitragereverver!

pisara >> :

And during the day, if you open in one direction with such an entry lot, you can lose more than once :(

I was talking about the reverse model, i.e. the variant when two EAs work simultaneously in their own direction, one to sell and the other to buy.

alexx_v писал(а) >>

I was talking about the reverse model, i.e. the variant when two EAs work simultaneously in their own direction, one to sell and the other to buy.

the reverse model works well in a flat .... while trending very quickly goes down.... with this MM you need a permanent market monitor.... the advisor becomes a simple tool to open/close positions, but it's up to the trader to decide where to place it...

An example of how the reverse model works....

On Friday everything was OK... made 32% of deposit.... left open positions overnight (my mistake)...

trend reversed sharply.... had to fix the loss.... Now I'm trying to get out of the steep peak...

Files:
test.zip  18 kb

Maybe we have a different understanding of "reversal" ) this is the conclusion I draw from your words

реверсная модель хорошо работает на флете.... при тренде очень быстро сливает....

When the trend is going up, the reverse model is making super-mega profits, and during a flat, it slowly slows down, which is natural in general.

ZSZ: look at the attachment, maybe I understand something about your model

ZSY-zY: I looked it up, we have a different approach, different understanding of "reversibility".

alexx_v писал(а) >>

Maybe we have a different understanding of "reversal" ) this is the conclusion I draw from your words

When the trend is going up, the reverse model is making super-mega profits, and during a flat, it slowly slows down, which is natural in general.

ZS: look at the attachment, maybe I'll understand something about your model

your words i repeat.... the simultaneous operation of an EA to sell and to buy... or do you mean sequential trading... first in one direction, then when trend changes all positions are closed and open in another ....

No, it is not about sequential trading, but about two EAs working in opposite phases simultaneously, so there is no question about "where to direct" the EA

The question is different - the final result is influenced by not locked "tail" in fact, that's why I'm thinking how to implement this in the code

When working in opposite phase, the adviser who opens a position first gets an advantage, the second will only slow down the first, and if the movement goes in the direction of the second, he will lose ... it's already checked....

You can't do without indicator here.... in my example, the trade is conducted on the signals of MAKD....

Reason: