I know the perfect way to win at forex

Or, I think so.

I am very novice at Forex, so almost every trade is a loss. So knowing that, I could trade against myself. It is doable, by means of EAs.

The only problem is a psychological one. I should be convinced that I want to win trades when I trade.

Is there any thread where smbdy played with this ideea ? Please let me know if there is one, I don't want to lose my time.

Thanx

you definitly shouldn't trade real money.... well this is my advice

mirq:
or, i think so.

I am very novice at forex, so almost every trade is a loss. So knowing that, i could trade against myself. It is doable, by means of eas.

The only problem is a psychological one. I should be convinced that i want to win trades when i trade.

Is there any thread where smbdy played with this ideea ? Please let me know if there is one, i don't want to lose my time.

Thanx

....lol....

mirq:
Or, I think so.

I am very novice at Forex, so almost every trade is a loss. So knowing that, I could trade against myself. It is doable, by means of EAs.

The only problem is a psychological one. I should be convinced that I want to win trades when I trade.

Is there any thread where smbdy played with this ideea ? Please let me know if there is one, I don't want to lose my time.

Thanx

trust me this does not work. you will just lose money.

mirq:
Or, I think so.

Thanx

Why don't u just do the opposite of what you think is the right thing to do then...

druss72:
Why don't u just do the opposite of what you think is the right thing to do then...

I think he just wants to see quickly via backtesting whether his idea works or not.

Do you mean, "hedge"?

It is a good strategy, only if you have a good system set up for it.

Zion_Lion:
Do you mean, "hedge"? It is a good strategy, only if you have a good system set up for it.

No, not hedge.

For testing, I use two demo accounts. One in which I trade as I usually trade, and one which automaticaly place oposite orders than in the first account, via automation software or so.

Like it's said, every begginer will lose his account in maximum three moonth. That means somebody win that money, they couldn't just vanish like that. Now what if it's me the guy who win that money ?

If that works, eventualy I could make the second account a live one keeping the first a demo.

mirq:
No, not hedge.

For testing, I use two demo accounts. One in which I trade as I usually trade, and one which automaticaly place oposite orders than in the first account, via automation software or so.

Like it's said, every begginer will lose his account in maximum three moonth. That means somebody win that money, they couldn't just vanish like that. Now what if it's me the guy who win that money ?

If that works, eventualy I could make the second account a live one keeping the first a demo.

I see your point, but it still looks like hedging.

No matter if you use the same account or not, if you take two opposite trades at the same time, you'll just be left with minus the spread on both.

If you do hedge, you must have a predetermined strategy as to when you exit one trade or the other, and let the other one keep it's course, making the pips.

A demo account has no affect on live trading or the live market.

Zion_Lion:
I see your point, but it still looks like hedging.

No matter if you use the same account or not, if you take two opposite trades at the same time, you'll just be left with minus the spread on both.

If you do hedge, you must have a predetermined strategy as to when you exit one trade or the other, and let the other one keep it's course, making the pips.

A demo account has no affect on live trading or the live market.

No, follow me please:

Ok I do a hedge, one position opened manualy in a demo account and the oposite one opened automaticaly by a software in a live account.

If I take care about my first position I have many chances to lose that trade because I am a beginner. That means that the other position is a winner, right ? Minus spread which is 1 pip at my broker.

So lets sumarize: I have a losser trade (the first leg of the hedge) in a demo account, and a winner trade (the mirror leg of the hedge) in the live account.

No need for a strategy to keep one leg walking while killing the other. Just simple mirror, because I am so stupid that I more lose than I win when I trade manualy.

Now that's how a demo account has effect on a live account, right ?

mirq:
No, follow me please:

Ok I do a hedge, one position opened manualy in a demo account and the oposite one opened automaticaly by a software in a live account.

If I take care about my first position I have many chances to lose that trade because I am a beginner. That means that the other position is a winner, right ? Minus spread which is 1 pip at my broker.

So lets sumarize: I have a losser trade (the first leg of the hedge) in a demo account, and a winner trade (the mirror leg of the hedge) in the live account.

No need for a strategy to keep one leg walking while killing the other. Just simple mirror, because I am so stupid that I more lose than I win when I trade manualy.

Give it a shot on two separate demo accounts and see how you go...

Reason: