Ideea for an EA, inverse trading

Ok, i have this expert and when i put it to work on a small timeframe, with SL 10 TP 10, loose money more than win, so i've been thinking what if this EA instead of a buy order place a sell orders and instead of a sell to place a buy

I know this is a old ideea but with this EA i think it could make some profit

Please help me.

Thanks

Bidosh:
Ok, i have this expert and when i put it to work on a small timeframe, with SL 10 TP 10, loose money more than win, so i've been thinking what if this EA instead of a buy order place a sell orders and instead of a sell to place a buy

I know this is a old ideea but with this EA i think it could make some profit

Please help me.

Thanks

I forgot to upload the file

why do u think doing the opposite will work this time?

i've made some forward testing on M1 timeframe SL 10 TP 10 an the EA lose money constantly and i think if this ea made inverse trades it wil win constantly

Is hard to me to speak english , sory

Why reversing the strategy is usually not a good idea.

Bidosh:
i've made some forward testing on M1 timeframe SL 10 TP 10 an the EA lose money constantly and i think if this ea made inverse trades it wil win constantly Is hard to me to speak english , sory

What is your average lose per trade? Is it at least twice times the spread? No?... then reversing will lose as well

well, because of spread the opposite it will win less than the original expert lose, but i think it will make some profit. Some pair have 1,2 pips spread

Bidosh:
i think if this ea made inverse trades it wil win constantly

If you think that, then you really dont understand what you are doing.

At least please tell me someone who knows programing if is possible to modify this EA as i described. Thank you

for this trade -- and what is the usual SL and TP for this Expert Advisory

could you tell us the bagelling friday 21 May 2010 --- the forward test result on that day

many thank with much gratitude

The ratio lose-win is about 2:1 with a specific settings

I have tried to change myself the code but i don't know to much programing so i have no results

Please help me someone

this is an old idea which honestly doesn't work.

Reason: