Need help indentifying indicator - page 178

marcxa:

Hi Mladen or anyone who can help,

I am looking for the indicator in the separate window of the picture above. I think

its a version of Mladen's excellent Corridor SSA.

I have trawled the Forum looking for a copy. It looks like a smoothed version of

Corridor SSA but i cant find it anywhere. I downloaded all the Corridor SSA

versions i could find but none appear to be as smooth as the one in the picture.

I have also tried the forum's search function but I dont know the correct name.

Please could some kind soul provide me with a name or a download link or a

link to the purchase page if the smoothed Corridor SSA is an elite/advanced elite

indicator. cheers in andvance if anyone can help

m:)

cheers in advance if anyone can help.

This is not even the end pointed version. Amazing they sell that for 199$...

Corridor SSA is here : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page243#comment_647178. If you look for the end-pointed, search for corridor SSA.

marcxa:

Hi Mladen or anyone who can help,

I am looking for the indicator in the separate window of the picture above. I think

its a version of Mladen's excellent Corridor SSA.

I have trawled the Forum looking for a copy. It looks like a smoothed version of

Corridor SSA but i cant find it anywhere. I downloaded all the Corridor SSA

versions i could find but none appear to be as smooth as the one in the picture.

I have also tried the forum's search function but I dont know the correct name.

Please could some kind soul provide me with a name or a download link or a

link to the purchase page if the smoothed Corridor SSA is an elite/advanced elite

indicator.

cheers in andvance if anyone can help

m:)

cheers in advance if anyone can help.

marcxa

Please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page492

You will find all you need to know about that renamed indicator at that post.

PS: change the settings of Corridor SSA and it will be smoother. Among other things that indicator can not work without libssa.dll - so there CAN NOT be difference in values with same parameters. Can you please explain how did you compare the smoothness of the two if you do not have the one from the picture?

profittrader:
Here you go...

See what it needs to work :

Files:
ff.gif  11 kb

mladen:
PS: change the settings of Corridor SSA and it will be smoother. Among other things that indicator can not work without libssa.dll - so there CAN NOT be difference in values with same parameters. Can you please explain how did you compare the smoothness of the two if you do not have the one from the picture?

I think he messed up with the end-pointed version, which is of course less smooth, cause the original one is named FullSSA so he couldn't find it in the search. And there is also a mistake in the name so it's impossible to find coridor instead of corridor : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page241#comment_646901.

mladen:
See what it needs to work :

Sorry mladen, forgot to post the dll.

profittrader:
Sorry mladen, forgot to post the dll.

profittrader

That dll and the indicator is written by me (from the first to the last line of the code) The thing is that whoever renamed that does not have the source of that library (of that particular oneonly I have the source). Had PMs going like "please can you send me the source of libSSA, I want to learn C/C++) and I guess that the"author" of that indicator was the one that was asking me to send him the C source

mladen:
profittrader

That dll is written by me (from the first to the last line of the C code)

The thing is that whoever renamed that does not have the source of that library (of that particular oneonly I have the source). Had PMs going like "please can you send me the source of libSSA, I want to learn C/C++) and I guess that the"author" of that indicator was the one that was asking me to send him the C source

I believe you, I got the indicators from another forum...

profittrader:
I believe you, I got the indicators from another forum...

Don't worry

That is not the first (it was already an "appolo" too ) nor will it be the last time they rename it and try to sell it

profittrader:
Here you go...

hi profittrader

Many thaks for the share of finalforex indicators.

Final forex indicator 2 is exactly what i was looking for.

Do you have the mq4 file and if so would you mind sharing it please?

cheers again

m

marcxa:
hi profittrader

Many thaks for the share of finalforex indicators.

Final forex indicator 2 is exactly what i was looking for.

Do you have the mq4 file and if so would you mind sharing it please?

cheers again

m

Source of the Corridor fullSSA normalized (the regular version, not the end-pointed, non recalculating version) was posted here (among other places) : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page243#comment_647178

Reason: