subscribing to signal - page 4

Stamati Lagoudis #:

Hi Eleni,

I'm thinking this is a system issue.

The one signal that I want to copy is listed on one of my brokerages as low slippage, but again, when I click on subscribe tab it wants to download.

The same signal has medium slippage on another broker, and again same issue.

Also worth noting is that in that time we have been chatting I have succesfully started copying other signals.

Additionally, I tried microsoft edge instead of chrome, but still the same thing.

Any assistannce you can give me here will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you once again for all your assistance thus far.

S

We are using Metatrader to subscribe to the signal (not a webpage).
You can place the name of the signal provider instead of the name of the signal in the search on the top right corner of Metatrader (to find the signal).
But please note: it is impossible to subscribe to free signal by real account for example.

Stamati Lagoudis #: I'm thinking this is a system issue. The one signal that I want to copy is listed on one of my brokerages as low slippage, but again, when I click on subscribe tab it wants to download.

The same signal has medium slippage on another broker, and again same issue. Also worth noting is that in that time we have been chatting I have succesfully started copying other signals. Additionally, I tried microsoft edge instead of chrome, but still the same thing. Any assistannce you can give me here will be greatly appreciated. Thank you once again for all your assistance thus far.

If you are using MetaTrader v4, then you can only subscribe to MT4 signals.

If you are using MetaTrader v5, then you can only subscribe to MT5 signals.

You cannot mix them up, and if you try, it will offer to download the other platform's terminal.

On MT5, if you have a "netting" account then you can only subscribe to "netting" signals and the same for a "hedging" account.

If you have a "demo" account, then you can subscribe to free signals or paid signals.

If you have a "real" account, then you can only subscribe to paid signals.

Sergey Golubev #:

We are using Metatrader to subscribe to the signal (not a webpage).
You can place the name of the signal provider instead of the name of the signal in the search on the top right corner of Metatrader (to find the signal).
But please note: it is impossible to subscribe to free signal by real account for example.

Thank you for your response

Even the name of the provider and signal name is not recognised by my metatrader applicaiton, while in my browser I see it.

Also, I am copying signals from the same provider to the same brokerage already, just some signals won't copy.

All are funded live accounts with paid signals-no demo, no free signals

Fernando Carreiro #:

If you are using MetaTrader v4, then you can only subscribe to MT4 signals.

If you are using MetaTrader v5, then you can only subscribe to MT5 signals.

You cannot mix them up, and if you try, it will offer to download the other platform's terminal.

On MT5, if you have a "netting" account then you can only subscribe to "netting" signals and the same for a "hedging" account.

If you have a "demo" account, then you can subscribe to free signals or paid signals.

If you have a "real" account, then you can only subscribe to paid signals.

Damn

It was the most obvious thing

Thank you for this

It is  MT4 signal and I'm on MT5

Thank you everyone for all your time

Reason: