Need help indentifying indicator - page 175

mladen:
I think it was one experiment by mrtools, but he can tell you more about it Anyway, "91" is not a part iof the indicator name but an addition automatically generated in order to have a unique name (for objects drawing - on the right side of the indicator you can see those objects too)

Thanks mladen:

So, we hope to tell us something mr. mrtools

Hope mrtools response.

Thank you very much in advance.

A hug.

Hermo

Hermo:
Thanks mladen:

So, we hope to tell us something mr. mrtools

Hope mrtools response.

Thank you very much in advance.

A hug.

Hermo

Hermo, think if i remember correctly it was an Laguerre using a Hodrick Prescot(recalculating) RSI filter, have been looking for it in my files to spark my memory but so far haven't found it.

mrtools:
Hermo, think if i remember correctly it was an Laguerre using a Hodrick Prescot(recalculating) RSI filter, have been looking for it in my files to spark my memory but so far haven't found it.

Thank you very much mrtools.

A hug.

Hermo

Mladen is this look like a V600 Incompatibility issue to u, and if so how can we fix it.

One more thing, can we mortals take a look @ your HI LO Channel Double smooth Jurik, a picture will be worth a thousand words.

Is there any Super trend indicator that have a Jurik smoothing like the Brain trend and if so were can we find a free downloadable one.

As always thank you for your help.

Best,

B.R.

Files:
new_picture.jpg  175 kb

BASSRAMY:
Mladen is this look like a V600 Incompatibility issue to u, and if so how can we fix it.

One more thing, can we mortals take a look @ your HI LO Channel Double smooth Jurik, a picture will be worth a thousand words.

Is there any Super trend indicator that have a Jurik smoothing like the Brain trend and if so were can we find a free downloadable one.

As always thank you for your help.

Best,

B.R.

B.R,

Updated version of that indicator was posted here more than a week ago : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page21

regards

mladen:
B.R,

Updated version of that indicator was posted here more than a week ago : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page21

regards

Wow M., thank you so much that was fast but unfortunately I'm not an elite so i can't download it.

Regards, and thank you again and again for your prompt reply on the weekend, have a nice week.

B.R.

mladen:
matmar Take a look at this post : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page388#comment_747466

I played with your renko channel this weekend, this is the results.

Files:
eurusdm1439.png  61 kb

anyone here know this indicator

Files:
req.jpg  152 kb

Anyone knows something about this indi ?

FOREKS FORUM TR (ÜCRETSİZ FOREKS BİLGİ PAYLAŞIM MERKEZİ)

Search this System

Hi,

have someone this System...i search this system...

M5-15 Trading System

Can this share system...

or can anyone have the 3 indicators set here

Thanks

Reason: