Visual trades on Metaquotes VPS?

(Newbie question) I'm running an EA on Metaquotes VPS and using the MT4 Android app to see the history of trades, balance, margin, free margin etc.. However, I'm missing option to see this visually, when this was running locally I was able to see the open trades, or realised trades on the chart, with the opening and closing rectangle markers and dotted lines in between them?

I there a way to still see this even though it's happening on VPS?

Slash: (Newbie question) I'm running an EA on Metaquotes VPS and using the MT4 Android app to see the history of trades, balance, margin, free margin etc.. However, I'm missing option to see this visually, when this was running locally I was able to see the open trades, or realised trades on the chart, with the opening and closing rectangle markers and dotted lines in between them? I there a way to still see this even though it's happening on VPS?

Yes and no!

If you mean on the Android app, then the answer is no!

If on the Desktop terminal, then yes, but depends on how your EA is coded. Sometimes, it can be as easy as simply "disabling trading" for the EA on that chart so that it does not compete with the version running on the VPS, but sometimes the EA can't work that way and will require that it be changed. It all depends on how it is coded.

Thanks Fernando, but I do have disabled trading (this was done automaticaly after migrating to the vps) so not sure what do you mean? Once the trading was disabled, the EA can no longer be active on my local copy of MT4. hence the trades can no longer be seen on the local terminal chart?

And as long as the VPS is running the enable trading button won't activate the EA locally...

So not sure what you mean, "depends how it's coded".

Slash:

Thanks Fernando, but I do have disabled trading (this was done automaticaly after migrating to the vps) so not sure what do you mean? Once the trading was disabled, the EA can no longer be active on my local copy of MT4. hence the trades can no longer be seen on the local terminal chart?

And as long as the VPS is running the enable trading button won't activate the EA locally...

So not sure what you mean, "depends how it's coded".

As I said, sometimes the EA is not coded for that scenario and is unable to function properly without actually trading, instead of just monitoring them. So you will have to either change your code to add that functionality or make an Indicator that will display that for you!

Fernando Carreiro:
As I said, sometimes the EA is not coded for that scenario and is unable to function properly without actually trading, instead of just monitoring them. So you will have to either change your code to add that functionality or make an Indicator that will display that for you!

This is EA from the market, I haven't made it, so can't change anything...

Slash: This is EA from the market, I haven't made it, so can't change anything...

Then, there is nothing that can be done on your end. Maybe you can persuade the author to make a companion Indicator for that  use.

Slash:

(Newbie question) I'm running an EA on Metaquotes VPS and using the MT4 Android app to see the history of trades, balance, margin, free margin etc.. However, I'm missing option to see this visually, when this was running locally I was able to see the open trades, or realised trades on the chart, with the opening and closing rectangle markers and dotted lines in between them?

I there a way to still see this even though it's happening on VPS?

If you mean how to see opened and closed orders from your trading history on local PC charts, then you can do this by dragging required or all records from the tab History to a chart.

Reason: