Need help indentifying indicator - page 147

It was a popular indicator once in Russian forums, does anyone have this RSI indicator within polynomial channel?Thanks.

nevar:
It was a popular indicator once in Russian forums, does anyone have this RSI indicator within polynomial channel?Thanks.

nevar

Try out this one (just replaced the price in the i-regr indicator with rsi). That should be something that you are looking for

Files:

Could some add alert to this indicator when crossing the zero line?

firedave:
I hope you could attach your EA so everyone could help you. Hope this help
Files:

oxbuck:
Could some add alert to this indicator when crossing the zero line?

Hello Oxbuck, Changed the code somewhat to be able to add the alerts, but the outcome should be the same.

Files:

Does anybody knows a indicator that does something like this? (see image)

The current trade information for me is not that important.

Thanks in advance.

Files:
daily_pips.png  29 kb

In another forum someone posted this indicator, but the result is not in pips. Can someone change the result to pips? Is it difficult?

Thanks in advance.

Files:
i-profit.mq4  15 kb
i-profit.ex4  9 kb

Demos6:
In another forum someone posted this indicator, but the result is not in pips. Can someone change the result to pips? Is it difficult? Thanks in advance.

Try out this

It is not the same as the one you attached but does similar job (with a lot of extra info)

Files:
profit.gif  15 kb

Thanks for your reply, but I found a indicator that suits my needs, which is :

just see who many pips I won/lost and not money or I go insane.

Btw here is the indicator I mention, if someone is interested.

Files:

hello Mrtools,how about this,what indicator or templete?Tq

Files:
index.2.jpg  62 kb

Hello to all...I was wondering if anyone of you know where I can find a "Fibonacci Channel" indicator...?

I have been searching for it and it looks interesting- anything Fibonacci looks Great!

Thank you so very Much!

Reason: