Need help indentifying indicator - page 170

Dear Mladen,

I don't know how this indicator work that I have, but when I use macd and rsi in the same value like binaryarrow, the results are not the same, very rarely agree with binaryarrow, and macd have many more signals than this indi.

Hi

Mladen on all Your screenshots we can see a nice indi in the upper right corner with swap prices. Could You please tell me what this is or maybe You gave him somewhere in here ?

greetings

Lupus28:
Hi

Mladen on all Your screenshots we can see a nice indi in the upper right corner with swap prices. Could You please tell me what this is or maybe You gave him somewhere in here ?

greetings

Lupus28

It is the daily data indicator. You have a couple of versions at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698

Thank You, Great got it

Please help indentifying indicator in the basement .

Gyazo - 9bfd9ce64c147ed4ebd7f6adfdef40d2.png

Lapusya123:
Please help indentifying indicator in the basement . Gyazo - 9bfd9ce64c147ed4ebd7f6adfdef40d2.png

Don't you think that when it is written out not once but two times that it does not repaint, that is repaints?

Without kidding, no idea what is that - one more wonder indicator probably

mladen:
Don't you think that when it is written out not once but two times that it does not repaint, that is repaints? Without kidding, no idea what is that - one more wonder indicator probably

That is probably the name of the indicator : "no repaint" :):)

Indentify indicator, please.

Привет,

? Можно ли есть BinaryArrow в mql4 версии, нет ex4 [/ QUOTE]

Держите!

Files:

Please help me ....................................................

Screenshot by Lightshot

Files:
vk8vng4.png  102 kb
Reason: