Need help indentifying indicator - page 169

Mark010:
Please post the renko show wicks indicator as shown in the image:

Many thanks

Those arrows could be a simple ma sl;ope change

and the trandlines ?:> automatic ? or drawn by hand ?

They are Demark trendline.

Mark010

mladen:
Renko live chart or renko mean both have that option (to show wicks) Both are downloadable from this forum (here is one post where you can find them : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page6

So dear Mladen I have a question for you: is it possible to code an indicator that, working with renko chart, print an arrow every new wick detected?

Thanks

Mark010

Mark010:
So dear Mladen I have a question for you: is it possible to code an indicator that, working with renko chart, print an arrow every new wick detected?

Thanks

Mark010

Mark010

I am afraid I do not understand the question. Would you please try to elaborate it a bit?

Hi,

Could anyone have a BinaryArrow in mql4 version, no ex4 ?

maniek1244:
Hi, Could anyone have a BinaryArrow in mql4 version, no ex4 ?

It seems that "BinaryArrow" is simply a 5-200 macd combined with 12 rsi (when macd crosses 0 line and rsi crosses 50 line you get those arrows)

As always thanks Mladen, you right it;s simply, but simple in people who knows mql code, I have a binaryarrow in ex4 version and I want to please add sound signal for it but first I must have indicator in mql version so that was my question in this forum.

mladen:
Mark010 I am afraid I do not understand the question. Would you please try to elaborate it a bit?

Ok, if there is a new renko brick with wick, the indicator print an arrow(up or down) for visually help to identify turning point.

maniek1244:
As always thanks Mladen, you right it;s simply, but simple in people who knows mql code, I have a binaryarrow in ex4 version and I want to please add sound signal for it but first I must have indicator in mql version so that was my question in this forum.

maniek1244

Use any macd that gas alerts pm zero cross and set the periods to 5-200, You will have 99.9% same signals (and alerts) as that indicator)

Reason: