Paulo_Costa

Hi,

can someone please recode attached EA that it works on GoMarkets. On Alpari UK it works wonderful.. On GoMarkets I have error code 130.. I know its the error code for invalid stops but on Alpari it works !?! This EA is wonderful ( I know a little bit risky cause of Martingale) but choosing the right time f. e. london open it can earn much money for you..

many thanks in advice

Chris

try this

i did not test it but i took the stop loss and take profit setting away from the ordersend function and put them in a separate setStopLoss function -

this has fixed problems that i have had before with setting the sl and tp in the ordersend -

test it first on demo would be prudent

let me know if it works

at first i left off the expiration and the arrow color in the modify function but then i put it in there

since i haven't ever used those two fields before in a modify - i am not sure if they matter or if they will cause trouble

so if you still have trouble with the error then maybe they should be taken back out of the modify function

had an alert outside of the bracket - fixed now

yes

Hi edlogic

thanks for your really fast help.. it works now we have to look forward to decrease drawdown.. maybe someone know a good volatility indi to implement in this ea to avoid trading in sideways market.. I am open minded to every new idea making this ea even more profitable.. thanks in advance

Greetz

Chris

Paulo_Costa Hedge reversal order

Hi,

I'm using this prog for my live acc at fxopen and it running great. My setting is TP=65, SL=65 and stop distance is 130. Can you help me modified it to make the first order buy and sell order at the same time together so that I believe can make it double profit

Thanks

roniaz:
Hi,

I'm using this prog for my live acc at fxopen and it running great. My setting is TP=65, SL=65 and stop distance is 130. Can you help me modified it to make the first order buy and sell order at the same time together so that I believe can make it double profit

Thanks

i have been very busy lately and i don't know when i might be able to get to doing it - maybe if you keep reminding me every few days - or maybe someone else may want to make the mod

Hi. Please post your results.

Hi,

1. Please kindly post your results on live testing?

Which timeframe and which pairs are you using it on your account? And do you leave it unattended 24/7?

2. If results are promising, I will ask my friends to help you with any requests you have.

Thanks and regards,

James

FxFux:
Hi,

can someone please recode attached EA that it works on GoMarkets. On Alpari UK it works wonderful.. On GoMarkets I have error code 130.. I know its the error code for invalid stops but on Alpari it works !?! This EA is wonderful ( I know a little bit risky cause of Martingale) but choosing the right time f. e. london open it can earn much money for you..

many thanks in advice

Chris

Test the attached version.

Files:

tested failed

Hi Coders' Guru,

I have tried but it don't work. When I set it at 0.1 the first order will be double (0.2) and the pending order also double (0.6). It didn't order 0.1 lot buy and 0.1 lot sell.

Coders' Guru or somebody please, I need your help....

For all members sorry for the wrong info stop distance=65, tp=65 and sl=130.

I have just run test for only 2 weeks on my micro account on EU with this setting for now it has gain about 20% profit with 24hours running.

0.1 lot = 3000. Can try it at demo account

tested failed

Hi Coders' Guru,

I have tried but it don't work. When I set it at 0.1 the first order will be double (0.2) and the pending order also double (0.6). It didn't order 0.1 lot buy and 0.1 lot sell.

Coders' Guru or somebody please, I need your help....

For all members sorry for the wrong info stop distance=65, tp=65 and sl=130.

I have just run test for only 2 weeks on my micro account on EU with this setting for now it has gain about 20% profit with 24hours running.

0.1 lot = 3000. Can try it at demo account

Dear Codersguru and Mr. Tools. Please help to fix all errors of this potential ea.

Dear Codersguru and Mr. Tools,

Please kindly help and try your best to fix the pending errors as per above explained of this potential ea. (order lot size placement is not correct).

Also, please kindly make it work with 4-digit and 5-digit brokers as well as ECN Brokers automatically.

Thanks a lot

James

paula costa pdf

Just for reference who this hedge works

Files:
Reason: