Paulo_Costa - page 3

edlogic:
i can not get the file that you attached -

i made changes to the original file that i modified for the original poster of this thread

i changed the way it opens the first orders

everything else is the same

see if this works better

if this does not work then i do not know how to do what you ask correctly

the code is not easy to understand how it treats the first order differently when only one order is opened or two orders are opened at once

it will take a bit more study to figure out how to make it work

the only change i made is that instead of opening one order it opens two orders -

if the rest of the code does not work right after those first orders are open then it will be difficult to adjust the rest of the code to handle the opposite second order opened

Thank you for updating Paulo_Costa_Hedge. I am looking at your version (Paulo_Costa_Hedgesltpmod.mq4), but having problem following the code. The strategy on Sure-Fire_Forex_Hedging_Strategy (what Paulo_Costa_Hedge was design) has the Lot size Example 1,3,6,12,24,48,96,192,384,768, if the first lot is 1. (same for 0.1, 0.3, 0.9, 2.7, 8.1, 24.3, 72.9, 218.7 if the first lot is .10).

When I run Paulo_Costa_Hedgesltpmod.mq4 its caculating the lot size, but the Limit & Stop orders are way what is expected.

May you please provide some explanation or a quick note how to adjust to be more inline with the original strategy?

Thank you.

Are there any settings

FxFux:
Hi,

can someone please recode attached EA that it works on GoMarkets. On Alpari UK it works wonderful.. On GoMarkets I have error code 130.. I know its the error code for invalid stops but on Alpari it works !?! This EA is wonderful ( I know a little bit risky cause of Martingale) but choosing the right time f. e. london open it can earn much money for you..

many thanks in advice

Chris

This EA Not Work for Hedge

edlogic:
since i have not tested this - i do not know if it works or not -

please test first

thanks for posting the how it works - now i understand what it is doing

hopefully the change i made will do what you want

there is a new option that you have to set to true for it to open opposite order -

the option is

openOpposite

it is set to false and you have to set it to true

This EA Not Work for Hedge

Reason: