OffTrend indicator

Hii Everyone

I have came across an indicator called offtrend and its supposed to be a double MA's wich predict future movement,i'd like to know if anyone has expirience using it before??and does it repaint the past?

any help would be much appriciated.

Esterleny:
Hii Everyone

I have came across an indicator called offtrend and its supposed to be a double MA's wich predict future movement,i'd like to know if anyone has expirience using it before??and does it repaint the past?

any help would be much appriciated.

Where is it?

increase:
Where is it?

There is some thread about this indicator but I could not find. I mean the full explanation and many people's opinions there.

newdigital:
There is some thread about this indicator but I could not find. I mean the full explanation and many people's opinions there.

Some discussion and 3 version of this indicator can be found here

Maybe it is this one but there are better ones than this

Files:

increase:
Maybe it is this one but there are better ones than this

Seems to work quite well -- only one thing the Buy price is a very strange number -- any programer have time to look at this ?

Thanks

Price Comments on FXOFFTrend

Think I found a way to show the real price -- not strange numbers

Attached

Files:

Hii guys thanks for the help and sorry for late reply becuase i was on a vacation.

I can say now that the indicator clearly does repaint the past and make it look brighter,thats a big joke and i dont know whats the idea behind making such indicators at all!!

anyways thanks again for the contribution and help

Esterleny:
Hii guys thanks for the help and sorry for late reply becuase i was on a vacation.

I can say now that the indicator clearly does repaint the past and make it look brighter,thats a big joke and i dont know whats the idea behind making such indicators at all!!

anyways thanks again for the contribution and help

Would someone be able to do that, or tell us how to do it, I don't know how?

I don't know , guys... I've seen some indicators that paint the past, and, as a result are useless. I was watching this today and and it dipped where the vertical red line is, giving you plenty of time to get in if you wanted to. I'll keep tracking it.

Files:

Thruline:
I don't know , guys... I've seen some indicators that paint the past, and, as a result are useless. I was watching this today and and it dipped where the vertical red line is, giving you plenty of time to get in if you wanted to. I'll keep tracking it.

I have been watching it all day, it looks quite good as a signal, I got max pips out of that dip using it, but seems to do nothing for forecast.

Wouldn't it be worth developing some more?

Reason: