_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 13

DireX:
You just blew it for all the people who are making it forex. Just to feed people with no knowledge.They don't even know when Asian market open time is or worst don't even know how to set up EA. You just gave out about 60000 copy in few days. Now if every one win what do broker do? most of you probably don't even know cuz you don't know any thing about forex other then some one give you some thing that make money.WHAT THEY WILL DO IS RAISE SPREAD. If you just keep it to your self you probably be making it to the beach right now. Now no one is gonna make a penny

Here is some piece of education for you who don't know about forex.

How Market Makers Work

Market makers "make" or set both the bid and the ask prices on their systems and display them publicly on their quote screens. They stand prepared to make transactions at these prices with their customers, who range from banks to retail forex traders. In doing this, market makers provide some liquidity to the market. As counterparties to each forex transaction in terms of pricing, market makers must take the opposite side of your trade. In other words, whenever you sell, they must buy from you, and vice versa.

The exchange rates that market makers set are based on their own best interests. On paper, the way they generate profits for the company through their market-making activities is with the spread that is charged to their customers. Spread is the difference between the bid and the ask price, and is often fixed by each market maker. Usually, spreads are kept fairly reasonable as a result of the stiff competition between numerous market makers.

look this up in forex text book you might get it.

That just petty much mean this EA and this forum = 8pip spread/trade to try to make money in 15pip range.

This is the FACT.

Hour Explanation

zzforex:
yes same issue here

there is no 22hr on monday

session starts at 00 on monday

so EA is set on 22-3 it misses session

it wont start until tuesday

maybe time codes need fixing so you can start and stop any time of the day

like start session 22 > for X hours

or somthing ?

Okay after some figuring here is my explanation of the hours. I am in Chicago in Central Time Zone so Asia starts trading here at 6 PM Sunday (Military Time = 1800 hrs ) but to let the market settle I set my time to 19. The Asian PM market closes at 3:00 AM but to let my trades close out I set it to 7 which is 2 am Chicago time. hope this helps.

goover:
This is the FACT.

yes, I know it is a fact, then what you have to make a breakthrough here we are all better?

thenightknight:
Salam alykum master rdb ,

The issue is that here in Canada using the NY time, the backtest runs at any time you want, while for forward testing, it does not...

Hope you will find a solution to this...

Thank you.

I like your template.

Alhamdulillah.

Wa'alaikum Salam,

code in the EA work on the clock off broker MT4 and there is no relationship with the local time by your place my friend.

i think time in EA works like this now

example

22 (day1) trade till 3 (day2)

but if you want to trade say

7 till 9 same day code thinks

7(day 1) trade till 9 day ( day2)

so EA will trade 24 hrs instead of just 2 with current code

DireX:
You just blew it for all the people who are making it forex. Just to feed people with no knowledge.They don't even know when Asian market open time is or worst don't even know how to set up EA. You just gave out about 60000 copy in few days. Now if every one win what do broker do? most of you probably don't even know cuz you don't know any thing about forex other then some one give you some thing that make money.WHAT THEY WILL DO IS RAISE SPREAD. If you just keep it to your self you probably be making it to the beach right now. Now no one is gonna make a penny

How Market Makers Work

Market makers "make" or set both the bid and the ask prices on their systems and display them publicly on their quote screens. They stand prepared to make transactions at these prices with their customers, who range from banks to retail forex traders. In doing this, market makers provide some liquidity to the market. As counterparties to each forex transaction in terms of pricing, market makers must take the opposite side of your trade. In other words, whenever you sell, they must buy from you, and vice versa.

The exchange rates that market makers set are based on their own best interests. On paper, the way they generate profits for the company through their market-making activities is with the spread that is charged to their customers. Spread is the difference between the bid and the ask price, and is often fixed by each market maker. Usually, spreads are kept fairly reasonable as a result of the stiff competition between numerous market makers.

That just petty much mean this EA and this forum = 8pip spread/trade to try to make money in 15pip range.

who this person , he felt the best among us about forex !!!

So What ?

whether you want to say here that we all stop working and do not share?

Hi, I have it working now, thanks for sharing your ideas and EA ! Good trading to you, Lee

leeb:
Hi, I have it working now, thanks for sharing your ideas and EA ! Good trading to you, Lee

hey Leeb,

what were the start hour and the close hour that you used ?

all the best,

Stop counting the golden COINS

zomg:
6000 people with this EA that is not guaranteed to work in future just like it had problems in 07 VS all these millions of forex participants and hundreds of brokers. SOmehow im not worried. This is drop in the pool. Maybe you should take a chill pill and not slash your wrists just yet. By the way, have in case you haven't noticed, spreads have been raised across the board including EG long before this EA came into picture. Trading EG in asian session is nothing new and tons of people done it before this EA came into picture as well.

Hi ZOMG, I argee with you, and there are problems at 2008 from 1/2008 till 10/2008, too.

I suggest everybody to use a small RISK (10-20).

DireX:

How Market Makers Work

This dude know what he is talking about. You should have limit of sharing. Brokers raise just night spread in asian session for this kind of EA in alpari already. I think MIG and ODL also up their spread. They gonna tell you because of market crashing but night spread in asian session is 5pip wtf.

Reason: