Need an indicator for MT5 - page 11

neverbeast:
Hello, please could someone convert me this indicator into mq5? I'd really appreciate it.

That indicator is showing false results

morro:
That indicator is showing false results

How's that?

I started working on it by myself but I have never done anything in mql5 before and it's not working - I managed to plot Bollinger Bands but arrows don't appear at all and results are not working. Could you take a look and possibly tell me what I am doing wrong there?

The idea is having backtesting indicator where you define call and put setups and it calculates results for binary options.

HI

required renko ea/indicator for MT5 do anyone have this kindly share it ASAP

mailmayankforex:
HI required renko ea/indicator for MT5 do anyone have this kindly share it ASAP

You can not use offline charts on metatrader 5

Commercial "renkos" that are sold around are include files that are simulating renko values in arrays and which require that you rewrite all the code that you plan to use on such "renko" - more or less useless (in cases of ex5 files that should use "renko" on mt5, completely useless) and highly misleading - since those are not renko charts at all - even if you try to use prices from such "indicators" you can use only the value in the first buffer, which makes it completely useless.

There are no renko charts for metatrader 5 as you are used to see it on metatrader 4. And there will be no any offline charts (that is an official statement from mt stuff) in any new metatrader 5 build - offline charts are effectively killed in mt5

mladen:
You can not use offline charts on metatrader 5

Commercial "renkos" that are sold around are include files that are simulating renko values in arrays and which require that you rewrite all the code that you plan to use on such "renko" - more or less useless (in cases of ex5 files that should use "renko" on mt5, completely useless) and highly misleading - since those are not renko charts at all - even if you try to use prices from such "indicators" you can use only the value in the first buffer, which makes it completely useless.

There are no renko charts for metatrader 5 as you are used to see it on metatrader 4. And there will be no any offline charts (that is an official statement from mt stuff) in any new metatrader 5 build - offline charts are effectively killed in mt5

Can you convert attached indicator in mt4

any one here can fix this indicator

Files:

gozila:
any one here can fix this indicator

Nothing to fix in it

That is a metatrader 4 indicator that just has been saved as if it was metatrader 5 version and some functions are duplicated (OnInit(), OnDeinit(), and similar). The thing needs to be written for metatrader 5

The "most interesting" part is by far this :

Related Searches:

Make Money With Forex

Online Forex Trading

Online Forex Currency Trading

Trading Currencies

Automated Forex Trading

Forex Day Trading

Forex Trading Platform

Forex Trading Software

Trading System

what coding language is that?

mladen:
Nothing to fix in it

That is a metatrader 4 indicator that just has been saved as if it was metatrader 5 version and some functions are duplicated (OnInit(), OnDeinit(), and similar). The thing needs to be written for metatrader 5

The "most interesting" part is by far this :

what coding language is that?

I am so sorry, but i download it from this link:

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Cycle Identifier.mq5

Reason: