Let's turn the existing Market into a SuperMarket, shall we? - page 9

Aleksey Ivanov:
What is the bullshit? Everyone understands what I am writing about except you. You write nonsense everywhere.

The delusion is that the rating depends on many other indicators that have nothing to do with the market at all. Artyom has transparently hinted at a fallacy in your reasoning.

For example, a man has been talking for 10 years and he has the right to sell (in fact, the fuck knows what he has there), and someone new came with their products (and maybe they are cool) and he has to plow through the rating first. Nonsense and more nonsense.

Rating does not reflect qualifications, and it is clear to reasonable people, apparently except for you.

Now justify what you are saying, which is an insult to me, or you will be recognized as a blabbermouth.

What's my rating? I don't know where to look...

I haven't put anything on the market yet, but I have 100% feedback on all the work I've done... )))

Rating - who the hell knows, it's probably the numbers underneath the avatar. There's also a section on your profile called "Achievements".

TheXpert:
Yeah, you just have to keep the good products and take away the bad ones ))

Take it, there aren't enough people.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Rating - who the hell knows, it's probably the numbers underneath your avatar. There's also a section on your profile called "Achievements".

That goes for you too.

Reason: