Need an indicator for MT5 - page 8

funayot:
Mladen, Thank you. It's similar to what I want it's just that I will like an indicator that can do that or better still an MQL5 code. Once again thanks.

funayot

I am simply looking for a formula. Do you have an existing metarader 4 indicator or an exact formula of the indicator you are talking about?

Please find the indicator (.mq4) attached. One thing I'll prefer about the indicator is if the currency strength can be displayed as lines/graph in (in .mq5) so that back testing could be possible.

mladen:
funayot I am simply looking for a formula. Do you have an existing metarader 4 indicator or an exact formula of the indicator you are talking about?
Files:

I am looking for an indicator for MT5 that will plot the mid point between the bid and ask price, in the left upper corner of the MT5 chart.

By 'mid point', I mean that, for example, if Bid is 1.50600 and Ask is 1.50610, the indicator will plot 1.50605, basically using a "bid + ask / 2" formula.

Is there anybody who can help me with this please?

Momentum:
I am looking for an indicator for MT5 that will plot the mid point between the bid and ask price, in the left upper corner of the MT5 chart.

By 'mid point', I mean that, for example, if Bid is 1.50600 and Ask is 1.50610, the indicator will plot 1.50605, basically using a "bid + ask / 2" formula.

Is there anybody who can help me with this please?

You can do it like this : bid_amp_ask_middle.mq5

#property indicator_chart_window

#property indicator_buffers 0

#property indicator_plots 0

int OnInit() { return(0); }

int OnCalculate(const int rates_total,

const int prev_calculated,

const datetime& time[],

const double& open[],

const double& high[],

const double& low[],

const double& close[],

const long& tick_volume[],

const long& volume[],

const int& spread[])

{

Comment(DoubleToString((SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_ASK)+SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_BID))/2.0,_Digits+1));

return(rates_total);

}
Files:

Thank you Mladen!

It works exactly the way I wanted Mladen, thank you! Last thing - could you please tell me how to increase the font size?

hi

i need to inside bar for metatrader 5 . inside bar.mq5 & mtf. inside bar.mq5

please helpe me

thanks

Hi

I Need a Indicator for MQL5 like "rainbow mma" with beautifull chart

Can you help me?

rambod123:
Hi

I Need a Indicator for MQL5 like "rainbow mma" with beautifull chart

Can you help me?

Try the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172971/page3