That is simply a CCI that is colored when crossing levels +100 and -100

Here is one that does the same thing :

tracer_qm:
Hi guys

I need this Indicator for MT5

Thanks
Files:

Sars:
Hi! Can somebody help me? I'm I'm looking for an indicator for Metatrader 5, where I can see the trade history in the chart.

Something like this:

There are arrows up for the long trades an arrows down for short. It doesn't matter if there are arrows or something.

I just want to see my last trades. I've searched whole world wide web!

mladen, maybe you can help me?

Thanks!

Hello Sars,

Can you share the two indis in your template on the separate windows, with settings ? If I have to guess, it would be qqe and either SAR mtf bars or Vorticity, is that right ?

Thanks

airquest:
Hello Sars,

Can you share the two indis in your template on the separate windows, with settings ? If I have to guess, it would be qqe and either SAR mtf bars or Vorticity, is that right ?

Thanks

airquest

For a simple solution - you can do it the same way as in metatrader 4 : drag the order (or deal) that you wish to see on chart, from the history list to the chart, and it will be visible on chart too

is it possible to make this indicator work on mt5?

Files:

the1_one:
is it possible to make this indicator work on mt5?

Try this one (they should be the same)

Files:

thank you mladen but its not the same at all. really want the one i posted it also have the prices written to the right.

if its to much work i understand but would be really happy if it was possible

the1_one:
thank you mladen but its not the same at all. really want the one i posted it also have the prices written to the right. if its to much work i understand but would be really happy if it was possible

Actually for the same period they are the same. Try it out on 1 hour chart with period set to 96 (the default in the metatrader 4 version) and you can compare them. Other time frames in metatrader 4 version are multiplied with some constant values regardless of what you enter and that is why you get different values

Im using it on 5 min chart on Mt 4. Cant get the levels to match in the mt5 version both set to 96.

Fucking hate mt 5 sometimes

the1_one:
Im using it on 5 min chart on Mt 4. Cant get the levels to match in the mt5 version both set to 96. Fucking hate mt 5 sometimes

For 5 minute chart you have to multiply the period by 12

Reason: