Goldmine! - page 19

Of course. That is what it is all about...the good, bad and the ugly . Not thrilled at the moment, was encountering lots of resistance overhead. Wanted to exit at 5.00 profit, but thought I would hold on...give the market a chance. However, news is coming in 15 minutes. Not liking this..I see a bearish sentiment on the 4Hr and bullish sentiment on the 1-Hr.

homestudy:
You"ll let us know how it works out ???

Here Is The Outcome: Price Target Hit!!!

Hello again,

I held on...just looking at my tools etc. not the price. Another reason was that the whales showed up. Also notice price came back to test support around 1.2563 like I mentioned in an earlier post. Normally I do not hold through news (unless I was already in a position trade), but I saw enough. I would have preferred a more prime entry (like 1.2568 given when I entered) or to exit with my $5.00 profit earlier and chill. Sometimes, these things happen.

Anyway, I exited at 1.2611 with about a 20-pip profit. More was available, but I needed to move on. ML targets hit!!! Now I need some breakfast .

Take care,

FX4Newbies

London Session: July 7th

Hello Traders,

I was not able to post earlier as there were some technical difficulties with my internet connection.

Attached is my chart catching up to price action. Will see what happens next.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Files:

Added A What If Fork

Hello again,

Just sizing up what could be a turn. Drew in a blue What If fork...just to see how the market would respond...thinking out loud with a fork.

Be careful here.

FX4Newbies

The Deciding Moment

Notice the slight adjustment in Pivot 3 of my blue fork revealing possible whale bahavior. Critical point in time as price could drop lower or turn upward. Price is right on the line here.

Be very watchful!

FX4Newbies

Files:

After The Move

Chart update: price found resistance at red U-MLH. Confirm your entries if you plan to trade again soon.

FX4Newbies

Asian Session: July 7th

Just posting an update...price found support again on blue L-MLH and pushed up. Will watch to see how it plays out in preparation for the London Session.

FX4Newbies

Files:

Going North Again?

Here is where price is in relation to our earlier forks. Confirm your entries...resistance from blue fork overhead.

Be careful.

FX4Newbies

Files:

Talk About A Cliff Hanger

Just being watchful...as price wars, it will eventually give a clear entry. Tempted to short it but not convinced. So I must keep my mind open, until I see something that I recognize as a clear indication. Confusion in the market (mixed signals) is a condition to avoid like the plague, unless you like the action and are scalping .

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Files:

Make Or Break Point

One of those touch and go moments. Trading smaller time-frames would grab some pips.

FX4Newbies

Files:
Reason: