The Project - page 3

mrtools

Mrtools,

in the case of this EA "Project volty Dss newsfilter-1", the "Stop Loss" which is noted as a red line did not have to be equal to the "VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.2"?

Thanks

bebeshel:
Mrtools,

in the case of this EA "Project volty Dss newsfilter-1", the "Stop Loss" which is noted as a red line did not have to be equal to the "VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.2"?

Thanks

By default, if use volty trail stop = true, extern int Volty.initialStopLoss = 50; you can change Volty.initialStopLoss to whatever you want!

Would recommend at least back testing to get familar with all the different settings of the Ea, to me this is only thing back testing is good for.

mrtools

Mrtools,

I have only one question I .....

As you can see in the picture "extern int Volty.initialStopLoss = 50. "

The indicator "VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.2" change of value and follow the price, but the initial stop loss is on the same site.

My question is the stop loss did not have to follow the price and change the value, like "VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.2"taking into account that is selected = "true"

Thanks

Mrtools

Mrtools,

you could put arrows on the graph of the price when the conditions of the EA "Volty newsfilter Channel" width"Dynamic Zone Dss Bressert"and arrows inclined when the "blue line" , go above the solid lines (full-continuous) red , others when leaving below the line solid green (full-continuous).

Thanks

The Project Manual (I)

The Project Manual (I)

TepeFinans:
The Project Manual (I)

TepeFinans,

Nice, Thanks!!!

Reason: