MYSQL on MetaEditor build 600

Hi,

Recently i have integrated the use of MYSQL Database to an EA and it is working fine. Yesterday, the MetaEditor updates to build 600 and when i compiled the EA and run it on a terminal, suddenly error comes up on accessing MYSQL Database... Does the build 600 not compatible on MYSQL? I hope the support will have to update this one because i can't go anywhere if this will not work.

Thanks.

raven.chrono:

Hi,

Recently i have integrated the use of MYSQL Database to an EA and it is working fine. Yesterday, the MetaEditor updates to build 600 and when i compiled the EA and run it on a terminal, suddenly error comes up on accessing MYSQL Database... Does the build 600 not compatible on MYSQL? I hope the support will have to update this one because i can't go anywhere if this will not work.

Thanks.

You have to adapt your code when using a DLL (if needed which seems to be the case).

angevoyageur:
You have to adapt your code when using a DLL (if needed which seems to be the case).

Im using the libmysql.dll but the case on build 600, i can't easily retrieve the data using this code:

sql="Select concat(';',concat_ws(';',login,ticket)) from tradeinfo";
int length=StringLen(sql);
mysql_real_query(mysql,sql,length);
int result=mysql_store_result(mysql);
int rows=mysql_num_rows(result)
for(ctr=0;ctr<rows;ctr++)
{
}

raven.chrono:

Im using the libmysql.dll but the case on build 600, i can't easily retrieve the data using this code:

Strings in build 600 are coded as Unicode, opposed to ANSI with build 509.

Edit: mql5 use Unicode, so maybe this link can help.

angevoyageur:

Strings in build 600 are coded as Unicode, opposed to ANSI with build 509.

Edit: mql5 use Unicode, so maybe this link can help.

I also tried that one but it always return an error either 1064 or 1065
Reason: