Alpha9 EA *** Released to TSD Elite Members *** - page 98

Updated statements for Alpha9v1.21 DLL EA.

It is how this EA works:

Visual forward statement for all the pairs:

Metatrader statement for all the pairs:

Updated visual statements for Alpha9v1.21 DLL EA.

AUDUSD:

CHFJPY:

EURAUD:

EURCAD:

EURUSD:

-----------------

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results.

More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Alpha9v1.21 DLL EA.

It is the performance for USDCHF:

GBPCHF:

NZDUSD:

USDCAD:

GBPUSD:

----------------------

More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

It is how this EA works:

Metatrader statement for all the pairs:

Updated visual statements for Alpha9v1.21 DLL EA.

AUDUSD:

EURAUD:

CHFJPY:

EURCAD:

-----------------

More about it:

Alpha9v1.21 DLL EA.

It is the performance for NZDUSD:

GBPUSD:

GBPCHF:

EURUSD:

USDCAD:

----------------------

More about it:

USDCHF:

Metatrader statement:

ND I see you have alpha9 running on a bunch of charts on a single terminal.

Is this because the global equity functions will impact and affect any and all open orders on the terminal (including manual ones or ones generated by other EA's)?

So what I am asking is, must this EA run by itself alone on a terminal of its own when using the global equity functions?

And if it DOES require its own terminal by itself, what happens if you run a separate terminal but connect to the same account with other EAs and orders? will alpha not know or see (and act on) them? or is a separate ACCOUNT needed also not just a separate terminal...thanks, just want to be sure!

Odysseus

Yes, I am running Alpha on separated terminal for many charts/pairs with same magic number. Just to reduce the risk/losses. Because account protection features are working for whole the account irrespective of how many pairs/charts are running.

As to running this EA together with the other EAs so I have no idea ... I did not try it.

But it is better to have separated terminal for this Alpha.

I do not know - those protection features are implemented per magic number, or per account?

if per magic number so you can use some other EAs together with Alpha.

I think - MrTools can reply because he can see the code and say: per magic number, or per whole the account.

multiple computers, different EA's, same account?

Greetings,

Can I run this EA on one computer and another EA on another computer using same account?

Thanks in advance

rookie

Reason: