The 7/10 System - page 6

Joking is just a joking.

Nothing wrong with it.

Suggestions for Trading Systems is good section.

newdigital:
Joking is just a joking.

Nothing wrong with it.

Suggestions for Trading Systems is good section.

You are cool ND, no problem!

about the system!

I follow MA cross system(SHORT 21, LONG 34) and the heikin-ashi candlesticks, in these pairs: EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, GBP/USD, EYR/GBP, USD/JPY, USD/CHF.

Time charts: 1H, 2H, and 4H, but I check out the daily ones to see where the currency pair is.

Everytime the 2 lines are crossing each other i place the order and i make 10, 20, 30 pips each time. Depents. That means that I don;t leave the order open until the lines cross again, I close the order after i make 20 pips average. And that happens after few minutes.

2days now with that system i have made 130 pips Monday and 50 today using all the pairs above. No losses.

Looks promising.

Lol, I cannot wait for the end of the week to see better results.

Take profit:up to 30 pips, Stop loss 30 pips.

have a nice day senna..

it,s deep info..& pure trading skill..

gold ,oil....etc....is good info for thiss .method..

hardworking...for thiss method...

smile & god bless u.....

Bongo:
I don't thing that Greece, poorest country in EU, will make influance on Euro.

hi, Bongo, Monday Euro got a huge gap and went so high because of he news at the weekend, that there is a plan for financialy help Greece, it was so cool. Of course after went little flat or even fell in some pairs. But who ever herd the news and knew this, and bought, they got some serious money!

anyway, have a nice day!

swagman1:
Why do we complicate forex trading by including interest rates, GDP, CPI, PPI, central bank statements, retail sales etc, when it is just so simple jobless people make the currency go down .I will put that theory into pactice in half an hour. Oh, and I will tell the market that I want 50 pips for my trouble, thats how we do it dont we.

Unemployment Rate

The percentage of individuals in the labor force who are without a job but actively seeking one. A higher Unemployment Rate is generally a drain on the economy. Not only does it mean that resources are not being fully utilized, but it also results in lower consumer spending as there are fewer workers receiving paychecks.

Note: The unemployment rate generally moves slowly, so changes of only a few tenths of a percent are still considered significant. Also note that the unemployment rate does not account for discouraged workers. Therefore, in an economically depressed environment, such as that which occurred in Cold War era East Germany , the Unemployment Rate may not accurately reflect the extent of problems.

im not in this forum with all these negative people and sarcastic people and i already make money and i know what im doing, and thats why im not here!

sorry for not saying funcy "unemployement rate", like your level of talking would be, but i guess indeed jobless people effect the currerncy, no matter how i will say it!

anyway, God Bless the Forex and have a great day!

james007:
have a nice day senna..

it,s deep info..& pure trading skill..

gold ,oil....etc....is good info for thiss .method..

hardworking...for thiss method...

smile & god bless u.....

thank you!

have a great day

Peace &Love for everyone!

hi

seanna:

My system is simple math, no stress, no crazy robots, no thousands of pips per month, no triple and whatever multiply someone can think of of your capital.

I am 27, and in 6 months I will be 28, I feel great that I have a goal and a system which makes sense, it is moderate easy, and I will make appx $17.000 per month and even more after 7 months so easy!

This is what all the newbie got caught up into, that beautiful dream of financial freedom in just short period of time.

You should know ppl before you have thought exactly like this but in true sense and reality it's not possible replicate this in real life. You should take this lyk any other profession, this business is not a shortcut to riches.

Ps: Not trying to derail your plan or something, just my 2 cents.

kol8701:
This is what all the newbie got caught up into, that beautiful dream of financial freedom in just short period of time.

You should know ppl before you have thought exactly like this but in true sense and reality it's not possible replicate this in real life. You should take this lyk any other profession, this business is not a shortcut to riches.

Ps: Not trying to derail your plan or something, just my 2 cents.

nah, my money management system works and i have a very simple strategy system, i trade with the most common indicators, daily i keep an eye on the news, and i make my decisions in which I have a great ratio, in approx 10 times of my trades my 8-9 times are winners.

It is simple, very simple!

rule number one:

that is the golden rule of Forex!!!!

FOREX IS NOT: GAMBLING, LUCK, SECRET SOCIETY THAT ONLY FEW CAN MAKE MONEY,

FOREXIS: AN INVESTMENT IN WHICH I CAN LEARN HOW TO TRADE AND EVERY TIME A CAN MAKE MONEY.

SO, IT IS SOMETHING I CAN LEARN, SO I DID AND I AM LEARNING!

GOLDEN RULE number 2:

MAKE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE MISTAKES IN THE DEMO ACCOUNT, RISK IN THE DEMO ACCOUNT, RISK AGAIN, WIPE OUT YOUR DEMO ACCOUNT, AND WIPE IT OUT AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND WHEN U WILL MAKE FOR AT LEAST 2 MONTHS IN A ROW A STEADY PROFIT ACCORDING TO YOUR PLAN OR STRATEGY THEN TRADE IN A REAL ACCOUNT!!!!!

(10 pips a day or 60 pips per week, or make the 25-50% of your account each month it is very very possible to do, and people can do it!!!)

the successful traders are saying : "KEEP IT SIMPLE, STUPID!"

The 7 / 10 system

Hmmmmm....... I have some thoughts on 7 /10

7 / 10 on the lunacy scale

7 /10ths below the national average IQ level

7 horses / 10 loads of horse s%$&

Now this is my probelm - none of them seem to help me get any closer to becoming the worlds first FOREX Bill gates.

Listen to what other are saying and you may (MAY) just get a living out of it. I agree with the other posts - there is much more that being able to do kindergarden multiplication to becoming a FOREX tycoon.

well, i'm happy that you have thought out a plan, most newbies don't.

Reason: