A topic for traders. - page 217

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

someone needs to brush up on their skills... I understand "ancient African" for example, of course I may be ancient African :-) the definition of thresholds is not clear...with R^2 it is extremely vague

The topic is multifaceted and so are the approaches. I will write what I see myself doing. I am sure I will not see any constructive criticism, unless it comes from a programmer)).

If you do not have a good view of the market, you may use the trading robot as an input terminal, but you don't need a special brokerage firm, you may use a special swap. The situation when the bid is larger than the ask (ecn) is not acceptable and is instantly corrected.

What is a synthetic instrument? Basically, this is an index. i.e. the synthetic instrument has its own bid & ask. It is necessary to make a sample where there will be a situation withbid >= ask. In this case one may trade the synthetic or only the pair that created thebid >= ask situation.There are other approaches.

I am drunk.) Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Uladzimir Izerski #:

One can see a complete lack of dedication to the waves and yet a denial of them. It's funny.)

I have not just a zigzag, but a breakwater, which sometimes coincides with ZZ, but does not carry the meaning that you see in ZZ.

Try starting with an explanation of what a "breakwater" is, how it differs from a ZZ, and how it is constructed differently from a ZZ. Maybe then you will get a clear picture of your understanding of the market.

Tell us about the patterns that you observe - every system uses patterns (except SB), only each "builder" of TS sees his own patterns. If you have a fear that someone will try to use your way of analyzing the market, then you can rest assured - manually they will be difficult to find and they will want to buy the finished product - the product that they already understand, and not a "pig in a poke" promising a gold mine without understanding how they appear, and without that understanding any "magic wand" in the hands of a layman - is only a stick.

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

This right is like the freedom that violates the freedom of others. Well we have an antagonism here of course. It is an obligation. Unfortunately neither you nor I have evidence, just faith....) (backed up by the faith of other scientists or prophets))))

What exactly is the infringement of the freedom of others? By becoming more successful we reduce the development opportunities for others? But everyone was given opportunities from the beginning, some were able to take advantage of them and some were not.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

... As the pouting cheeks and puffed up idiots sit there ...

A perfect description of the false prophet of Isersky as expressed by himself! 😁😂🤣

No one has any doubt anymore that the false prophet is only capable of (1) flaunting fanfare, in a vain attempt to show himself as a wave guru, unable to answer specific questions from the public, (2) posting fakes and draining the last few dollars from his pension, (3) hysterical as if the capitalists won't let him live.

transcendreamer #:

What exactly is the violation of the freedom of others? By becoming more successful, are we reducing the opportunities for others to develop? But everyone was given opportunities from the beginning, some were able to take advantage of them and some were not.

But not equal opportunities. The children of capitalists have many more.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Honestly, like before God. I don't read his posts.

And even in such a small thing you're lying because you keep referring to Drimmer's name after Drimmer's posts.

OK, even if you try not to read, let's say so, that's even better because it shows you're hurt and offended, Drimer's vampirism is effective, and effectively admits you're a loser. 😉

transcendreamer #:

What exactly is the violation of the freedom of others? By becoming more successful, are we reducing the opportunities for others to develop? But everyone was given opportunities from the beginning, some were able to take advantage of them and some were not.

We can sing to the goat's ears, before the wolf's supper)))) And with a gun and breaking the law, it's like a song, not violating freedoms, but depriving someone of something... but otherwise, get better, bend other people's heads... )))). What does it mean to take advantage of the right to take advantage of a limited number, what is the point, equality, even if all are super-duper users, and even with superpowers, there will be no laws and limitation of freedoms. But apparently this is an unattainable understanding, as well as an understanding of what it means not to violate the freedoms of your neighbours. There can be no bottom of the mountain at the top of the mountain))) Kind of simple though....

Evgeniy Chumakov #:

On the subject, how is your wave markup better than others? (like Elliott).

And how is your waveform different from a zigzag?

FromElliott wave markings?

1. it's a completely different, simpler and more perfect layout.

2. You can use the zigzag, but it is less convenient to use.

My waveform can be used with one click in a wide range of prices.

(answering questions, not advertising!!!)

khorosh #:

But not equal opportunities. The children of capitalists have considerably more.

There may be different conditions at the start, but it would be wrong to say that it all comes down to them, wouldn't you agree?

Given that the world is changing and new market niches are emerging that have not existed before, some are able to see this and some are not.

It's only fair that those who find and get paid more than those who have been in the factory all their lives, logically?

transcendreamer #:

It's only fair that those who find and get more than those who have been in the factory all their lives, logical?

Extreme case, but where is the justice in it that the rich son of a moron and moral pervert will live on his parents' money a life of wealth and happiness, while ruining the lives of thousands of good righteous, intelligent, eager, entrepreneurial, but without opportunity. What are you advocating?

Reason: