The 7/10 System - page 4

well, this plan could be created by a 5 year old child... geez what a dumb thread

like someone already said: just another I'm-gonna-get-rich-in-1-year fool...

seanna:
I want to make an EA which it will make up to 45 pips per week, 200 pips per month!

I don;t want more than that.

and I want the lot size to be able to fix automatically, to be a leverage 1:50 of my account.

How can I do that? Is it even possible?

thanks!

It is possible but question is How?

I have an EA that made me multibillionair for 3 months.....on DEMO.

Bongo:
It is possible but question is How? I have an EA that made me multibillionair for 3 months.....on DEMO.

made the EA to made trades but not that speedy, copy the trades and do them in a live account, but learn forex first.

I mean, learn how the news effect currencies and don;t make trades when news comes out if u don;t know how it will effect the currency.

If with common logic you understand that a higher rate in a country, of jobless people make the currency go down, then buy or sell and usually when news comes out there is a a big change and u can make profit from that.

I have Maestro and Firebird EAs and they make a really impressive trades.

Firebird is too agressive, Maestro is more gentle, it doesn;t blow up the whole account with high lot size.

camisa:
well, this plan could be created by a 5 year old child... geez what a dumb thread like someone already said: just another I'm-gonna-get-rich-in-1-year fool...

haven't you herd that simple childish logic is smarter and brighter than an grow up complicated looser who cannot make one simple trade right?

If you are a grown up and too smart for my thread, email me in 2 years and I dare you if you can, to make after 2 years each month $53K, which the only thing u need to do, is to start a $1000 account, make each month the 25% of that account, that means the 1st month 250 dollars, the second the 25% of the $1250, which is almost $330, and so on, for 24 months!

That means with leverage size 1:50 u only need 50 pips per month!

600 pips per year! And 1200 pips for 24 months!

And if u cannot make that amount of pips each month, go back home and continue learning, because u don;t know how to trade!

Now, is that moderate enough for you?

Or is it too simple? or childish?

Yes, jobless people make the currency go down ...

Why do we complicate forex trading by including interest rates, GDP, CPI, PPI, central bank statements, retail sales etc, when it is just so simple jobless people make the currency go down .I will put that theory into pactice in half an hour.

Oh, and I will tell the market that I want 50 pips for my trouble, thats how we do it dont we.

seanna:
... jobless people make the currency go down ...

I just quoted.

jobless people are usually make all the currencies down you know

Yes I was using the same quote ND. I wasn't quoting you.

Sorry should have put seanna's post on as quote.

They dont pay taxes either so they could bring down countries too.

swagman1:
Why do we complicate forex trading by including interest rates, GDP, CPI, PPI, central bank statements, retail sales etc, when it is just so simple jobless people make the currency go down .I will put that theory into pactice in half an hour. Oh, and I will tell the market that I want 50 pips for my trouble, thats how we do it dont we.

The currency goes down when a country ows to much money!

Like Greece.

I am Greek and I know , I watch the news almost all day.

So today I think our Prime Minister will talk with Merkel, maybe you should keep an eye on it because it may effect Euro and it might go up up up!

Or maybe nothing! Will see.

All I know is that he kind of F***** up greeks by cutting o alot of money from the workers to satisfied Europe to lower the spreads and stuff like that.

So, don;t make fun of me because I talk simple and i just gave an example to the other guy, ok.

I don't thing that Greece, poorest country in EU,

will make influance on Euro.

Reason: