Why don't traders want to put even one profitable Expert Advisor on the web? - page 10

fozi:
Mail me :)
Is this a request or a statement of fact?

Scamper:

Why is everyone such a cheapskate????!!!! But there are profitable EAs...

There are no profitable ones - nothing to post.

I have already checked it on history (for 10 years) and it may fail now - the market is changing and there is no trust in it.

An Expert Advisor showing a profit for 2 months - it's ridiculous whether this is a period - no trust in it.

An Expert Advisor that is just made - is a dark horse! - no trust to it. If it is tested on the history will work - EA #1.

Tantrik:

I don't think there's any question. 50,000. or otherwise 0.5 lot. (saha ragata)

and she's hornless.

I apologise, you are of course right - the terms and conditions now say exactly from 50,000 the fee starts.

But they don't charge me anything. I need to find an agreement, reread it - perhaps "the law does not apply retroactively" )))

Piccioli:

I'm sorry, of course you're right - the terms and conditions now say that up to 50,000 a commission is charged.

But they do not charge me anything. I need to find the contract, reread it - perhaps "the law does not apply retroactively" )))

Piccioli:

In general you are right - there was no commission before, and probably now it is possible to negotiate....(individual approach)

Scamper:

Why is everyone such a cheapskate????!!!! But there are profitable advisers out there...

Hello all. There was a thread on this forum. I was asked by my colleagues for advice on what kind of property to open a firm selling indicators, Expert Advisors, etc. on the Internet. I did not ask for free, for a fee, in this branch I asked to share an indicator or an Expert Advisor with which the programmers themselves trade. Three people have responded. The first one has sent me the trial version of the indicator, some explanations. My bad - I have failed to understand it and was too ashamed to ask more questions. The price is more than reasonable. The second one has sent me reports on EA testing, but the price... I'd better give this money to someone to manage or try to work on my own. Or better yet, add some more and buy a flat. The third one - who wants to open a company and trade Expert Advisors - ....... refused to sell me anything. The reason, in his words - if I have a small deposit, I will lose it anyway, with or without his indicators and advisors. Nothing, even for money (acceptable) you will not get here. Or like me - you will not understand what you have been sent.

MoneyJinn:

The presence of risk in an EA means that sooner or later, the realisation of this riskmay occur, and thus the loss of the entire amount you are risking, i.e. the drain of all the money,

that you allocate to trading with this Expert Advisor.

You, my dear, have a rather peculiar idea of risk.
The type you describe is a Martingale based system and only

Tantrik:

There are no profitable ones - nothing to post.

An EA tested on history (10 years) at the moment can lose - the market is changing - there is no trust in it.

If they are tested on history, they will succeed - no trust.

Expert Advisor just made - dark horse! - no trust to it. If it is tested on the history it will work - EA #1.

The market hasn't changed as it has.

Mm-hmm.))

- Why aren't the sheep coming into your yard? Did you change the gate?

- Nah. The gate's old. The rams are new...

Read HERE You might like it
Reason: