Practical question: How much profit can be withdrawn from Russian licensed DCs. Are there any problems with this (precedents if possible). - page 7

Mr.AnArB:

Apparently I don't understand the local dialect very well. I don't understand anything you've written.

These are old stories, you don't have to remember it now.

If they don't give the money for a normal trade, write to everyone here with screenshots attached etc.

Mr.AnArB:

I would scare you off as well.

You just start by showing the Result, in points, don't think about money... Good people will contact you when they see that you can make money out of money, and help you, teach you how and where to withdraw money...
But
even if you don't have money, the skill and skill will always stay with you, you may need it someday, maybe the system will get better with time... Just do not turn Forex into the meaning of life...
And, after all, studying literature is always useful for a person, no matter where he is...

Shavkatjon Kholmatov:

You just start by showing the Result, in points, do not think about money... Good people will contact you when they see that you can make money from money, and help you, teach you how and where to withdraw money...
But
even if you don't have money, the skill and skills will always stay with you, you may need it someday, maybe the system will get better with time... Just do not turn Forex into the meaning of life
. And, after all, studying literature is always good for a person, no matter where he is...

After that, I would scare you off all the more.

Mr.AnArB:

In 2011, there was no serious licence obliging a broker to do anything.

In 2011, it was possible to work directly through the largest state bank - without any LLCs, and the deposit was insured by the state as an ordinary bank account. The risk of default was minimal.

By comparison, brokerage accounts are not part of the deposit insurance system.

Mr.AnArB:

Not to be rude - but your average annual earnings on forex are how many times (significantly) more than the average annual earnings at the factory, if you take the average annual earnings of a factory worker to be $7000k.

You registered 3 days ago and immediately started finding out who makes how much money. I really hope that the purpose of the inquiries is not criminal in nature. Sorry, but it is a mauvais ton to inquire about people's earnings on these grounds.

There was a man, there is no man.

Mr.AnArB:

The quotes are all the same +- 3-10 pips. Whether they are drawn or not can be checked on official trading platforms.

Mr. Moderator says they can't see what I use in the terminal.

My point is that there is no such thing as a MT5 headquarter :-) it's your fantasy. As for seeing indicators by your broker, no they can't - you have been told. At the same time they can recognise the way you open a position or place an order. In general, google it, the capabilities of mt 4 or mt5 on the broker's side, i.e. when the terminal is in the broker's status - you can read and look there a lot. You can read a lot of things there. You can see how to draw candlesticks and shadows with this terminal. Maybe something has changed now. But the potential is enormous in my opinion! Google it and see for yourself...

Алексей Тарабанов:

You registered 3 days ago and immediately started asking who makes how much money. I really hope that the purpose of asking is not criminal in nature. I'm sorry, but it's a mauvais ton to inquire about people's earnings.

Well, don't be so quick to accuse. Well Ok - I will find out that some avatar wrote that earns 50 thousand dollars. What am I to do with this information (even if it is true)? If you don't make money on the Forex market and / or have lost hope - then you know where to go, if you don't know - ask here - you will definitely be told. If they don't tell you (although it's 100% or more excluded) - then ask me.

Алексей Тарабанов:
There was a man, there is no man.

Which factory are you from?

Mr.AnArB:

Which factory are you from?

He's been retired for a long time, like me. Mostly retired people hang out here).

Reason: